fbpx

Siberakh1's pyos for sale – Keeper "Deep Autumn Forest" #1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Siberakh1's pyos for sale – Keeper "Deep Autumn Forest" #1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I love him, but I’ve spent too much money recently. Good luck!! I’m sure he’ll sell soon.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

WOW, he’s gorgeous!! I wish I could snatch him from you!

Bob

siberakh1 wrote:

He is still available, if anyone is interested.

I’m interested but my check book is not at present 🙄

WolfenMachine
          Participant

oooo if he is avalible after Christmas, I might have to adopt him 😮

*is tempted*

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Laurie
            Participant

I’d like #2 with #1’s wings 😉

Jodi
              Participant

2Huberts wrote:

I’d like #2 with #1’s wings 😉

Yeah, me too.

Bump.

frozendragon
                Participant

They are very pretty… I love the one I have and I def recommend getting one…

Bumping up, since he is still available. I’ve updated the first post.

Oooh the abalone kirin is pretty, how much are you wanting for her??

frozendragon wrote:

They are very pretty… I love the one I have and I def recommend getting one…

Yes, he is absolutely beautiful! I recommend to anyone to get one of these marvelous Cheetah Griffins! 😀

CherokeeDR wrote:

Oooh the abalone kirin is pretty, how much are you wanting for her??

I’m looking for around $90 for him. He was done with a wash in black before to get the depth you get with a real shell. I’m just not totally happy with how he turned out in regards to how I envisioned him (though if he doesn’t sell, I’m happy with keeping the little fella). Would like to sell the cheetah more (since I do already own one 😉 ).

Are the Cheetah Griffins the only theme you have done so far? I went to your gallery to check around and can only find the Cheetahs… 😳

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Are the Cheetah Griffins the only theme you have done so far? I went to your gallery to check around and can only find the Cheetahs… 😳

I’ve done about 14 or 15 pyos that aren’t in my gallery actually. It really does need to be updated *sigh*. My pyo thread is much more up to date. I’m hoping to get some pics cropped and put together to add this weekend. I’m slowly weeding down my projects that have consumed my free time. I finally got my paperwork sorting pile down to a single binder it was plastic tubs full. That was just fraternity stuff. I could do another run with my personal stuff, but it can wait. I want to update my gallery next and go through my closets to weed out old clothes this weekend. I’ve got 3 griffins on deck (the seal lynx point ragdoll one, a tree swallow sort of one for me on a prototype sculpt, and another one with red eyes that was going to be a kite from way back – it’s a prototype also – but I’ve just been stuck since I started him ages ago).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.