fbpx

Siberakh1's pyos for sale – Keeper "Deep Autumn Forest" #1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Siberakh1's pyos for sale – Keeper "Deep Autumn Forest" #1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

PYO Keeper ‘Deep Autumn Forest’ # 1
    NOTE 9/29: If he is not sold in the next week or two, I will be keeping him.

Hoping to get around $250 for him.

Shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation is buyer’s responsibility and I will send it UPS, FedEX. or USPS at buyer’s request. I accept Paypal, check, and postal money orders (though I wait for all payments to clear before I ship anything).

I don’t have any blanks, but yes, I do take commissions, I just haven’t updated my commission thread or my gallery in ages (I should probably do that).

PYO Kirin “Autumn” # 1SOLD

if anyone is interested, I still have the Blue Ember Tiger Stripe wolf (probably won’t do another) and my Abalone kirin (if I do another one, he’d be very different).

“Blue Ember Tiger Stripe” wolf # 1

Here is my dark wolf that I completed. I’ve decided to call him ‘Blue Ember Tiger Stripe” wolf # 1, since the stripes look more like little flames, kind of like a pilot light. While I probably won’t do one like him exactly ever again, I do like the colors and the name, so I might do variations based on that, especially since he arrived through a bit of trial and error and some reworking. He is sealed with a nice glossy finish. There is a little bit of green interference on the tips of the underside of the primaries, just for a little bit of contrast. His fur is actually not black, but a charcoal black over a black wash to fill in the little nooks to bring out his fur details.

I’ll accept offers of over $90 + shipping for him and keep him up here for a few days.

I’m open for commissions as well. My gallery is not up to date (I need to do that this winter… maybe over the holidays), but my pyo thread is here http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5537 and is more up to date than my gallery (only missing a few).

Abalone Kirin # 1SOLD

He has little streaks of blue and blue-green interference in his dark brown fur. His scales are done with paint, not pearl-ex, but has been brushed with several coats of pearl pearl-ex to soften the colors. His hooves are from a silver paint pen. A quick and fun little kirin I painted in testing out an idea.

Mmloda
    Participant

HMMMMM>>>>He sure is HANDSOME… 😉

Marzena

Oh wow that is awesome! Too bad I’m also very poor.

He’s very pretty. I hope he sells well for you.

They’re all beautiful.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Fantastic! (And wishing I weren’t broke)
      I hope he sells well for you! 😀

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Those are awesome 😯 I like ‘your’ griffy the best 😀

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Woo!!! Awesome siberkh!! I love it! I just spent all my money on purplecat sculptures so I’ll have to hang in there for a number 3 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
          Participant

Those are just too cool! Don’t have the extra money at the moment though. Hope he sales well for you!!!

purpleturtle wrote:

Those are awesome 😯 I like ‘your’ griffy the best 😀

Thanks! He is the first pyo I ever did, plus I see all the things I would do differently on him and the many flaws he has, so I could never sell him.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Woo!!! Awesome siberkh!! I love it! I just spent all my money on purplecat sculptures so I’ll have to hang in there for a number 3 😀

Well, #3 is actually spoken for. He is going to a forum member as a trade. This guy will be available until he sells (I won’t put him on ebay, since ebay seems to be not a good place for pyos as of late).

Bump. He is still available. Sale ends tomorrow night, but if he will still be available until he is sold.

I sooo wished I could paint like that!

Appropriately colored text for the envy (read admiration) I felt when I saw your Griffins, absolutely stunning. If I had some extra cash flow, I’d soooo throw it in your direction. 😉

He is still available, if anyone is interested.

Stephanie
            Participant

He’s so beautiful! I love the amber, too. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.