fbpx

Siamese Curlie!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Siamese Curlie!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

Anna
      Participant

Melody, I absolutely love this little guy! I see that it says it’s the only one that has been painted so far. I can’t afford him now, but I wanted to let you know that if you do more in the future you have a least one very interested customer! :yes:

squeek* squeek* squeek*

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Make that another! squeek* squeek* squeek* I can’t afford him either, but maybe we can have something like this for limited production for the future? It’s been quite a while since we had a new curlie. I think the last one was Amethyst??? I live the contrast with the bright colors on the wings too *swoon*

Mixing the naturals with a hint of fantasy always gets me! It’s BREATHTAKING!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PhoenixTears
          Participant

Haven’t even looked at it yet (ebay right? that’s probably why), but I know I’d love anything Siamese and for her to make some for the store. Especially ANY new Curls. So you can add my squeek* squeek* squeek* to the list!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

That’s a big squeek* from me to 😉 . Please consider making them a Limited Production item. (actually, I’d love to see all of the dragons done in this color scheme, someday)

squeek* i wouldn’t normally squeek for many dragons but this one is really amazing! :yes:

Anna
              Participant

I knew I couldn’t be the only one! 😀

Azurielle
                Participant

I adore this guy, Melody!!! Would begging and pleading for a limited production piece help? And if you were to do a fledgie too…I would love you forever…. 😀

Keeper of the Fledgings

Bodine
                  Participant

Me too!! probably not get one but here’s wishing on a star! 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

More squeek* squeek* squeek* s

Skigod377
                      Participant

Mos Def. That little guy was hawt!

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

azurielle wrote:

I adore this guy, Melody!!! Would begging and pleading for a limited production piece help? And if you were to do a fledgie too…I would love you forever…. 😀

Ooooo! A fledgie in this color would be AWE-SOME 😀 ! I would also love to see the Lap dragon done this way as well (although, I’d be more likely able to afford the Fledgie 😳 .)

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

“Oh it was a real squeaker”

Me too! I usually look at the curls and think “yea, but it looks like _______this other color” but the Siamese coloring is so different! Agreed with Drag0n, I like the natural colors with spots of blue

Rusti
                            Participant

Really digging this curlie, putting in my rare squeak for an LP run, at least, since with a new car payment, no way I can get one off ebay. I love the blue spots on the brown.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.