fbpx

Show your Windstone PYO Collection

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone PYO Collection

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
  • Author

Why ahvent you posted pictures of your muse koishi!? I have hardly seen anyone yet! πŸ™

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Why ahvent you posted pictures of your muse koishi!? I have hardly seen anyone yet! πŸ™

LOL, I finished my personal muse..but I have been really drugged and I am mostly supposed to be laying down, so I haven’t really been able to get my stuff set up for real photos. LOL. in a few more days though I will.

Drag0n, I really like the violet fantasy dragon, he’s beautiful. Tc_cat, the blue dragon in the front row near the
      lava dragon is very nice. Nice collections, both of you!

Edit: Oops, somehow I totally missed Koshii’s collection. The dragon on the far right is quite stunning. Lovely work. πŸ˜€

Thats ok Koishi i’ll let you off πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

GriffinGal14 wrote:

Drag0n, I really like the violet fantasy dragon, he’s beautiful. Tc_cat, the blue dragon in the front row near the
        lava dragon is very nice. Nice collections, both of you!

Edit: Oops, somehow I totally missed Koshii’s collection. The dragon on the far right is quite stunning. Lovely work. πŸ˜€

Thanks! =) I made one similar to it for frozendragon for the first PYO swap we had and liked it so much I made one kind of like it for myself to match my KiRin =)

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Thats ok Koishi i’ll let you off πŸ˜€

oh??? who says I will let her off??? that is highly offensive that my pyo’s had been skipped.

just kidding, I was laughing so much when i read that, I thought it was just soo funny. off course I’ll let griffingall4 off the hook <3

pipsxlch
          Participant

I really like the green one on the left, Koishi. I don’t think i’ve seen this one before? I do usually look in the PYO forum.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

I really like the green one on the left, Koishi. I don’t think i’ve seen this one before? I do usually look in the PYO forum.

this is the green dragon right now:
              http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3836

pipsxlch
              Participant

Oh, OK! πŸ˜† I did see her. Just the interference looking different in this pic to me. I liked her in the other pics also, can’t wait to see her in spring!

Arlla
                Participant

Well, I don’t usually keep all my PYOs together, but I gathered them up for a group shoot. …I THINK everyone is unpacked from the move…but I’m not 100% sure! Actually, I’m pretty surprised I don’t have more than this…I need a WHOLE lot more of yours, Drag0nfeathers!!!

From left to right, this is Purplecat’s second goldfish dragon, my seashell dragon, Watergazer’s leopard frog dragon #2, my silver koi-rin and Frozendragon’s brown griffin.

These three griffins were all done by me…that black one in the back was my very first attempt at PYOs!

This is the wolf I got from Keplilly from the first PYO swap (I loves him!) and two beautiful wolves by Watergazer

And finally, the three that Drag0nfeathers did for me. I can’t believe I only have 3!!! Must…have…MOAR….
                  [/img]

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

keschete
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I just LOVE Watergazer’s Tiger Griffin. And I like Arlla’s Red Griffin a lot too. And the black and red griffin in the last photo! If you ever decide to sell any of those, let me know! πŸ˜€

If Emerald doesn’t buy them if you ever sell then I am second in line. I love those two griffins and I love the Blue Griffin in the first picture! Are you selling your Blue? I also love Arlla’s Red Tabby Griffin…very nice!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

opps. some how i double posted by accident….

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

Updated wolf pyo’s!
                        Now Nuke is with them!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Well, I just realized my PYO collection is minimal, especially when it comes to other people’s work…

Here’s Drag0nfeather’s sonic blue wolf and Romeodanny’s dragon from the 1st swap. That’s it! I have to work on this…

Here’s my stuff:
                          A kirin I did for fun, ’cause I had ordered the wrong eye color.

I like sets. The black griffin is the very first PYO I did (I had no clue what I was doing). Now I want one of each sculpt in that color scheme, hence my nagging for orange eyes in the wolf and unicorn πŸ˜€

And finally, my dragon set. The silver was the result of 3 versions, and the sapphire only 2. I’m still working on the turquoise and I’m planning a copper. On my screen, they look a bit washed out, and the turquoise looks a lot like the sapphire… but trust me, they’re vibrant and different! But now that I look at them, I wish I had gone for the light yellow eyes on all of them… Another version, maybe? πŸ˜†

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Arlla wrote:

Well, I don’t usually keep all my PYOs together, but I gathered them up for a group shoot. …I THINK everyone is unpacked from the move…but I’m not 100% sure! Actually, I’m pretty surprised I don’t have more than this…I need a WHOLE lot more of yours, Drag0nfeathers!!!

I thought you had more of mine too, LOL! *whips out paintbrush* More PYOs for Arlla! Coming right up! Just be sure to save me a tabby tiger πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.