fbpx

Show your Windstone PYO Collection

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone PYO Collection

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

WOW!! 😮 Awesome video, drag0n!! It’s neat to take a tour of someone’s collection like that!! I’m SO jealous of that whole room 😆

siberakh1
      Participant

Nice to see the collection again! I love just sitting and looking at all your pyos and collection. Eye candy for the senses! 😀

Hmmm… maybe when my room ever gets done and I have shelves/etc., I can consider getting my pictures of my collection. I’ve been pretty lax about that. 😳

bayoudragon
        Participant

Wooooooww! That is a LOT of Windstones and PYOs. 😮

I want a Windstone shrine too!! :spank: 😆

Nicole
          Participant

oh my gosh! Can you make a video of your other windstones? I wanted to see what that re-painted scratcher looked like 😛 He looked pretty! Congrats on an awesome collection!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

😳 I could make a video of just repaints, but I don’t think Windstone would be too thrilled.

*cough* Yea, I could make a video of other stuff too I guess. If you guys wanted me too that is. I have to figure out what’s wring though. I got one video uploaded okay, but now I’m getting some Flipshare error message when I try to play my videos on my computer. I think I have to re-install it. 🙄

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
              Participant

hahahaha. Love your collection Drag0n ^^ I need to come visit some time

You were doing a serious presentation of your dragons until the end ^^ Loved the squealing end lol

Nicole
                Participant

Darn I would love to see the re-paints 🙁 but i do know how windstone frowns on them. I guess I could settle for just a look at your production and ebay pieces 😆 once you get the bugs worked out that is 🙂

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Leigha wrote:

hahahaha. Love your collection Drag0n ^^ I need to come visit some time

You were doing a serious presentation of your dragons until the end ^^ Loved the squealing end lol

Yeah! That squeel was just cute awesomeness. “Kiiiiitsuneeeeeeee!!!!<3 "

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I didn’t know that’s how you say “kirin”. I always pronounced it “kee-rin” 😳

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
                      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I pronounce it the same way as you do dragonmedley. 😛

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

I believe, if I am remembering correctly, the most common pronunciation sounds more like, when spoken in japanese and chinese, Kee-ree-n.
                          Americans often say Kee-rin though, and Kai-rin is also an accept pronunciation.

I am going by memory though, and could be wrong. It has been a while looking up this animal.

Hannah
                          Participant

OMG I watched that video when my sister was in the room and I squealed when I saw the phoenix I did 😆 she goes “YOU’RE FAMOUS!” 😆

That was such a cool video to watch drag0n!!

It also inspired me to take a Christmas photo of my PYO “Family” – I JUST got Koondra #2 in today and I LOVE HIM. Sorry that the picture is dim – it looked terrible with flash and I wanted to get the Christmas tree in and, oh well..

Artie, Koondra #2, Cloud #1, Ruse, Gilded Sky. All of them were painted by me except for Koondra (by Sagiappari), and Ruse may or may not stay with me forever depending on if anyone ever buys her 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

And here I was worried about pronouncing forum members names right 😳 ROFL!

Hmmm… I’ve always said “kai-rin” although I do know the other way it is said… I just never did *shrug* Now I want to ask Melody how she says it! 😆

Oh yea… and I guess I was sort of squealing at the end there…. that was a little of my personality leaking out. I was being all calm and collected trying to remember the names to everything XD

WOOT! Awesome photo Yeral!! Hey, did I say your name right in the video? I hope I didn’t ruin your walk to fame by mispronouncing it! 😆

Oh!!! and while I was at work Shaun fixed my videos!!! YAY!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
                              Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I pronounce it the same way as you do dragonmedley. 😛

Whew!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
                                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

And here I was worried about pronouncing forum members names right 😳 ROFL!

Hmmm… I’ve always said “kai-rin” although I do know the other way it is said… I just never did *shrug* Now I want to ask Melody how she says it! 😆

Oh yea… and I guess I was sort of squealing at the end there…. that was a little of my personality leaking out. I was being all calm and collected trying to remember the names to everything XD

WOOT! Awesome photo Yeral!! Hey, did I say your name right in the video? I hope I didn’t ruin your walk to fame by mispronouncing it! 😆

Oh!!! and while I was at work Shaun fixed my videos!!! YAY!

Don’t worry.. I think you only butchered my forum name! *lol* 😆

Yeah, the squealing was totally a drag0n moment! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 339 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.