fbpx

Show your Windstone PYO Collection

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone PYO Collection

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Well, it’s been long enough where I think alot of us have PILES of PYOs we’ve collected either painted ourselves, or comissioned by others. SO I thought we have a Show your Windstones, so why not Show your PYOs?

So here are mine. I’m actually missing a few since they are still amongst boxes, but I think it’s only a brown griffin from my gallery and the Hummingbird Dragon from my PYO swap dragonmedley painted for me that are absent.

Pink Griffin (soon going to new home to DragonCavern) Violet Fantasy Dragon version 2, and Blu Griffin

Halloween Dragon, KoiRin, Violet Fanasy KiRin and Red Tabby Griffin by Arlla

Phoenix Butterfly Dragon Version 2, Diablo KiRin, Army Tiger Dragon, Zuri Griffin by Arlla

2 KiRins by Arlla, and A Tiger Griffin by WaterGazer

2 of my first griffins along with Arlla’s Red Griffin. I actually think I’m going to sell my white one.

Now lets see all of yours πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Purplecat
        Participant

I have my muse….

Purplecat
          Participant

Ack! I’m such a putz….here she is!

Would you believe that with all the comissions I’ve done she’s the only pyo I’ve got? I actually worked out a trade for a couple from Koishii but they won’t be here for a little while. I’ll post them too when they arrive πŸ˜€ . Oh, a question…Does anyone else get irritated looking at their own work? I look at mine and think “…I shoulda done this…I shoulda antiqued there….” until it sucks the joy outa looking at your own stuff? πŸ™„

Oh, this will be fun. I have to take pics of mine later.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Purplecat, I am HORRIBLE like that! I very rarely am happy with my own work. It seems only ones I don’t want to ship away I am forced to because they are comissioned, LOL!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Purplecat
              Participant

Yep! I know the feeling….

Purplecat
                Participant

Ha! I broke 1000 posts and didn’t even notice til now! Cool! I guess it just shows I spend too much time here! πŸ˜€

Congrats…now only 9000 to go to catch up to Ski. hehe

Mmloda
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Well, it’s been long enough where I think alot of us have PILES of PYOs we’ve collected either painted ourselves, or comissioned by others. SO I thought we have a Show your Windstones, so why not Show your PYOs?

So here are mine. I’m actually missing a few since they are still amongst boxes, but I think it’s only a brown griffin from my gallery and the Hummingbird Dragon from my PYO swap dragonmedley painted for me that are absent.

Pink Griffin (soon going to new home to DragonCavern) Violet Fantasy Dragon version 2, and Blu Griffin

Halloween Dragon, KoiRin, Violet Fanasy KiRin and Red Tabby Griffin by Arlla

Phoenix Butterfly Dragon Version 2, Diablo KiRin, Army Tiger Dragon, Zuri Griffin by Arlla

2 KiRins by Arlla, and A Tiger Griffin by WaterGazer

2 of my first griffins along with Arlla’s Red Griffin. I actually think I’m going to sell my white one.

Now lets see all of yours πŸ˜€

Ohh I just love all the tiger griffins, Their all gorgeous, i’m gonna have to me me some πŸ˜†
                    I really like your collection.

Marzena

Show off! πŸ˜† I love the brown kirin with blue eyes 8)

Jodi
                    Participant

I just LOVE Watergazer’s Tiger Griffin. And I like Arlla’s Red Griffin a lot too. And the black and red griffin in the last photo! If you ever decide to sell any of those, let me know! πŸ˜€

Arlla
                      Participant

Holy smokes but you have a lot of my PYOs! 0_0 πŸ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I just LOVE Watergazer’s Tiger Griffin. And I like Arlla’s Red Griffin a lot too. And the black and red griffin in the last photo! If you ever decide to sell any of those, let me know! πŸ˜€

I really love Water’s tiger griff too – still kicking myself for not bidding on that one when it was for sale!
                          I hope Drag0n keeps my red griff forever though so no one else has to see how bad it really is!!!! >_<

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Purplecat, I am HORRIBLE like that! I very rarely am happy with my own work. It seems only ones I don’t want to ship away I am forced to because they are comissioned, LOL!!!

ME TOO!!! XD I’m trying to make an effort right now to make a few just for me that I can keep! The best ones are always commissions, though…

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 339 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.