fbpx

Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Viewing 12 posts - 706 through 717 (of 717 total)
  • Author

well i am almost done with this set..i still need the lap, but heres a picture of my BG family

Maebnus
    Participant

Very nice, Draco! I’m totally jealous. I love the BGs, but only have the Emp, fledgie, and curlie. I think that’s the one color I’d like everything in.

hee hee, i love my BGs..they are my favorite set so far

Maria
      Participant

Lovely picture, Dracomancer.

Arlla
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Ha. Yes. My excuse: This was the first griffin I had sculpted. The original was pretty lopsided, I started to fix her for the final casting, but she looked so cute this way, I left some of the goofy-ness. The ears are floppy looking.
          I love the way eagles can be doing something totally silly while looking fierce at the same time.
          I remember a film I once saw about a tame golden eagle that had raised some baby geese, as if they were eaglets. She had a similar complex expression when her children insisted on jumping into a pond and swimming.

AAHH! ^_^ That’s ADROABLE. Well, now her quirks are totally endearing. XD
          I read about that eagle…mama eagle would swoop down to be with her babies, and the geese would instinctively panic and run away from the predator, but then run back to mama eagle, honking “momma, momma, help! There was a monster after me!” ^_^ She actually raised those geese to adult hood (thankfully the human keepers fed them the veggies/grains they needed!!)

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

They are lovely Draco, what about the Coiled father and the curlie though?

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Also what about the hatcher draco? They are very pretty though. The BG grows on me more and more every day.

I can’t wait for my black gold coiled father special Dragon ๐Ÿ˜€

Aldana
            Participant

Ooh I love your BG family picture. They look so sophisticated in the BG color! Well done for such a lovely looking family ๐Ÿ˜€

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

yeah i still have more peices to get, but right now my main goal is to get the lap first hee hee

Ive seen the lap in the Windstone shop thats miles and miles and miles and miles and miles away he is a stunner 8)

Griffiness wrote:

Ive seen the lap in the Windstone shop thats miles and miles and miles and miles and miles away he is a stunner 8)

yeah he is..too cute for his own good ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 12 posts - 706 through 717 (of 717 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.