fbpx

Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 717 total)
  • Author

Griffiness, I see your black griffin likes to wear fuzzies on his head. 😀

(I love this forum. Dixie cups, fuzzies, 1,000 Russian Brides…)

Maria
    Participant

Somebody paid for the frogs for you? 😯 How cool!

Hee hee yeh, the fuzzy seems to like it up there 😆

Yea it must have been mum 😕 More the for Special BG Coil 8)

Maria
      Participant

Nice of her. Good luck getting a coiled!

Yeh, ide very much love a coiled Special 8)

lamortefille
        Participant

My new poad and claw “whatever” holder. I actually found it in a shop. They only had four pieces left and I bought two of them – the holder and an emerald hatcher. The pamphlets I’ve had stuffed in a drawer since 2003. I’m wondering if this dealer is going to stop carrying Windstones – the place is now full of the cheap Made in China variety:-/

One of the other pieces was a hatching pegasus. It had funny spots on his nose, so I didn’t buy it. I thought somebody else asked about the spots on another hatching pegasus a long time ago. Anybody remember?

This is a full shot of the shelf that my husband just finished (and I quickly filled lol)- it is on the side of the entertainment center. I still haven’t figured out what to do with the curtain.:roll:

Congrats. I like all of the glass thingies. You should try and get that store to place a order. You said they had 4 peices, but you only mentioned 3. What was the other one?

Maria
          Participant

I liekthose glass balls, lamorte. They’re very pretty. So is the Poad. 😀

I really love those mermaids 😯

lamortefille
            Participant

Thanks all: -) The glass marbles are the only collection that my husband takes part in. He even made me a paperweight at Wheaten Arts (you make an appt. and pay a fee and one of the resident glass artists instructs you). He loved making it and wants to make a vase next.

dragoness – the 4th piece was a cat wizard candle lamp – nothing exciting. lol I might ask him about re-ordering when I go back. One thing he had that was interesting was a small poster sized picture of the cat wizard sculpture (I think), half hanging behind some stuff. I’m going to ask him if I can have it or buy it from him for a reasonable fee (depending on it’s condition). I figured somebody on here would like it. I didn’t ask that day because we were on the bike and had no where to put it.

Which mermaid Griffi – on the pamphlet? It is starting to grow on me, too, though I never liked it much before. lol

lamortefille wrote:

Thanks all: -) The glass marbles are the only collection that my husband takes part in. He even made me a paperweight at Wheaten Arts (you make an appt. and pay a fee and one of the resident glass artists instructs you). He loved making it and wants to make a vase next.

dragoness – the 4th piece was a cat wizard candle lamp – nothing exciting. lol I might ask him about re-ordering when I go back. One thing he had that was interesting was a small poster sized picture of the cat wizard sculpture (I think), half hanging behind some stuff. I’m going to ask him if I can have it or buy it from him for a reasonable fee (depending on it’s condition). I figured somebody on here would like it. I didn’t ask that day because we were on the bike and had no where to put it.

Which mermaid Griffi – on the pamphlet? It is starting to grow on me, too, though I never liked it much before. lol
              Well it could be exciting for someone depending on the price and you mean the candlelamp or a Peacock/emerald one? I am always interested in Windstone Posters. And I finally got the mermaid sculpture and I really like it.

Melody
              Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Heh…has anyone else noticed that the momma griffin’s head is a teensy bit lopsided…or at least just funny looking somehow…when viewed from a certain angle?

Ha. Yes. My excuse: This was the first griffin I had sculpted. The original was pretty lopsided, I started to fix her for the final casting, but she looked so cute this way, I left some of the goofy-ness. The ears are floppy looking.
                I love the way eagles can be doing something totally silly while looking fierce at the same time.
                I remember a film I once saw about a tame golden eagle that had raised some baby geese, as if they were eaglets. She had a similar complex expression when her children insisted on jumping into a pond and swimming.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Poor Momma Eagle!!! 😆

That would be funny to see. Do you remember the name of it?

lamortefille
                  Participant

Well, when I go back, I will try to get a hold of the poster and I’ll let you know what kind of condition it’s in, etc. I’m not looking to make a profit, just trying to preserve some Windstone “memorabilia”. The cat wizard is the stone finish one that’s still common. I might get a mermaid sconce one day – it is more toward the bottom of my list.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 717 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.