fbpx

Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone collection – Part three!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 717 total)
  • Author

I got my rainbow from Dragoness This morning 😀 😀 😀 😀 I can’t believe how bright she is, she was very dusty and dirty and now she shines like new! 8)

I think my little collection is growing a bit more what do you think?

I have got my 5 curlies from Suzie to buy on Thursday! 😀

All i want now is an Old Warrior 8)

Ive got them all down stairs so mum can see when she comes home from work, i’ll put them in my cabinet later, it they fit 😕

Flash

No Flash

Gulp, they are a little squished, i can’t believe i got them all in with the mother lol!

Tiffany
    Participant

wow your mother gorgeous! lucky you! look at all the red on the back legs, you have so little yellow! awesome! mine only has pale red just barely reaching her knee, in comparision! you always get beautiful color examples of the pieces you get! congrats!

Oh thank you very much 😀 She was quite grimy this morning, i had noticed my male has quite alot of gold/yellow compaired to the mother. Im just happy she came in one piece 8)

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

no flash is always the best. what a pretty mama!!!

UN PAINTED PYO!!!!~ I know i saw that one before….i’m just anxoise to get another….

maybe i should nag my mom about ordering one and pay her back when my Black Opal sells.

Aldana
        Participant

LOL how many windstones can you fit on a bottom shelf!
          Your collection has really come on now Griffiness!

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

my collection so far with 4 more on their way lol, and of course a solo pic of my OW who was the first peice i got
          also pardon the terrible pictures..camera phones suck :/

[/img]

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

they are so pretty!!!!! your rubies looks so wonderful, great collection!

KoishiiKitty wrote:

i have a ruby mother on her way..should be here by next week::prays:: lol

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

i have a ruby mother on her way..should be here by next week::prays:: lol

how wonderful! I have the ruby lap. I got photos of them here http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2773

heres a better shot of my rubies

ooo hes so pretty 🙂 i so need to get myself a lap..the store i talked into sellign these has three different ones i just need to go get one lol

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

they really look so pretty together!! yes the lap realy is wonderful. I got more photos of her.

you talked a store into carrying windstones yeah? that is great!

The Ruby Lap is my mum and dads favourite! i love that Ruby young Dragon. 8)

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Oh wow I never realized the fledgies were so big! 😯 They’re almost as big as the young dragon.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 717 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.