fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 889 total)
  • Author

Really Great collection! I love the Dinos.

Skigod377
    Participant

Congrats GB! And dang! I had no idea the inner light was so big and the trio of dragons was so small!

I love the dinos, too, Kujacker!

i love the inner light dragon candle. that is the only gargolye that i am keeping. it looks so happy when it it lit. eventually, im going to get the white one. currently i have the stone one.

Maria
      Participant

I definitely want the stone Inner Light Dragon too. But right now there’s just too much new stuff that wants buying.
        I got the gold OW from emerald today. I’m itching to share – I guess I should say brag – but I’m babysitting and can’t upload the pics. πŸ™

Starbreeze
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats GB! And dang! I had no idea the inner light was so big and the trio of dragons was so small!

The trio of dragons isn’t that small….it’s 9 1/2″ across and 5″ tall. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

So… here my uber tiny Windstone collection πŸ˜†

Old 86 Father. Baby Unicorn. My first PYO x3 …and other stuff.

Unicorn mom.

Young Dragon and Hatching (eh, pay not mind to the two guys on the computer desktop xD; )

For whatever reason, if I get close (like the unicorn female) for the photo, it gets white, flashy and blurry. So for the other two I didn’t take them close up… but you all know what they look like anyway πŸ˜†

I just took photos of the Windstones… as you can see, I have more sculptures of random (specially from the photo of the Unicorn mom). I have lots of crap xD Heheh.

I see Michael Whelan dragons!!! I have those too! πŸ˜‰

Maria
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

The trio of dragons isn’t that small….it’s 9 1/2″ across and 5″ tall. πŸ˜†

Oh yeah. It’s pretty big and very solid. I just have a big work table and as I said – the Windstones kind of drown in it. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Aww…too bad!!! Maybe next trip. We have family up in New Jersey, so maybe we could plan something. πŸ˜•

Count me in for that….we could round up ddvm, too: -)

That would be a lot of fun!!! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, I only have three (fire not pictured… on the shelf the left) and that one bell…
                  I can only get them from ebay though, so I don’t have that many x__x When they came out, I was like… 10, so needless to say I couldn’t buy them πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                  Participant

OMG! You have a Kimhari figure from FFX!!!!

I want one πŸ˜₯

siberakh1
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Aww…too bad!!! Maybe next trip. We have family up in New Jersey, so maybe we could plan something. πŸ˜•

Count me in for that….we could round up ddvm, too: -)

That would be a lot of fun!!! πŸ˜€

Count me in! I’m a straight shot by train or bus into NYC!

Hehe… most people in NYC don’t even own cars. A lot of my NYC friends never bothered to get driver’s licenses. It’s expensive to keep, and then to park, a car down there. Many people rent cars for trips, or even by the hour if they need to. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, I only have three (fire not pictured… on the shelf the left) and that one bell…
                        I can only get them from ebay though, so I don’t have that many x__x When they came out, I was like… 10, so needless to say I couldn’t buy them πŸ˜†

hmmm….you should’ve ‘squeaked’ for them as gifts. If you don’t know how, ask purpledoggey. πŸ˜‰

Bob

I have all 12 Whelan’s and 2 Artist Editions. i need to replace my Guardian of the Fortress since I broke a scale off his back. i also have all 13 plates the FM came out with including the Millenium plate. Plus his 12 in the glass domes and almost all the mood dragons

Kujacker
                          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

hmmm….you should’ve ‘squeaked’ for them as gifts. If you don’t know how, ask purpledoggey. πŸ˜‰

o.o …not quiet sure what you mean x3;; 😯

Starbreeze
                            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

o.o …not quiet sure what you mean x3;; 😯

LOL….If you go back through this thread, you’ll see what I mean. πŸ˜†

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=85397#85397

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 889 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.