fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 889 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

We’ll need to start a third one of these threads soon, but for now I’ll tack onto the end of this one.
    I got my Ruby OW from Adara today! Thank you so much! He’s cranberry, just a little darker than my lap, and almost no pink. Perfect. πŸ˜€ What a welcome after passing a driver’s test today.

And while I’m at it, here are other updated pics of my collection…

It’s messy; I’m working on pen and ink character illustrations for my novel.
    That’s not all my collection; the whole thing is pictured
    Tomorrow I should get the gold OW from emerald, and then I’ll have to rearrange my curios. I wanted to put all my OWs together, but Mom suggested I go by color. Anyway, I’ll post pics of whatever I decide on after the rearranging is done.

What is the white dragon on the table under your griffon chicks, it seems like a really large curlie, but I don’t remember seeing that one, ever…but it is obviously a Windstone. What is it?

Kyrin

Elena
    Participant

It’s the “Inner Light Dragon Candle Lamp” In Ivory, Also comes in the Regular Stone Gargoyles finish with Red Eyes. I love mine!

foxfeather wrote:

It’s the “Inner Light Dragon Candle Lamp” In Ivory, Also comes in the Regular Stone Gargoyles finish with Red Eyes. I love mine!

Oh cool, I had no idea it was so big…I gotta have it.

Next! Oh sheesh, I am never going to get my house remodeled at this rate. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kyrin

Maria
      Participant

That candlelamp is my third brother’s favorite Windstone. He loves its swings and compactness. He wants to be an architect; I’m sure that has something to do with his eye for design. πŸ˜†

Kujacker
        Participant

So… here my uber tiny Windstone collection πŸ˜†

Old 86 Father. Baby Unicorn. My first PYO x3 …and other stuff.

Unicorn mom.

Young Dragon and Hatching (eh, pay not mind to the two guys on the computer desktop xD; )

For whatever reason, if I get close (like the unicorn female) for the photo, it gets white, flashy and blurry. So for the other two I didn’t take them close up… but you all know what they look like anyway πŸ˜†

I just took photos of the Windstones… as you can see, I have more sculptures of random (specially from the photo of the Unicorn mom). I have lots of crap xD Heheh.

Maria
          Participant

Wide variety. What’s that thing that looks like a dino with wings on the left edge of the last pic?

Kujacker
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wide variety. What’s that thing that looks like a dino with wings on the left edge of the last pic?

*goes and gets original box to get correct spelling xD*

He’s from one of those weird Jurassic Park series. The “Chaos Effect” series (splicing dinosaurs and such). He’s called a “Velocirapteryx” which was the splice between a velociraptor and and archaeopteryx.
              When you pull his leg back, his arms “slice” and he make a rather cool noise. Ah, good-ol JP.

I have a lot of Jurassic Park figures. 98% are packed in boxes though… just him, the Utah Raptor and the three Tyrannosaur’s are in my room currently.

I can get a photo of the Velocirapteryx if you’d like to see him full.

Elena
              Participant

Lots of neat stuff Ku! YOur windtaon collection will grow… πŸ˜‰ What is that Crystal looking dragon in the first pic. Is he Glass?

Maria
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Yes, please. πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                  Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Lots of neat stuff Ku! YOur windtaon collection will grow… πŸ˜‰ What is that Crystal looking dragon in the first pic. Is he Glass?

Thanks! πŸ˜€

Those three, silver, gold and red (red one is on another shelf) are all made of Tesori porcelain and full-lead crystal for their bases. He kind of does looks glass in the photo, now that I look at him!

I sure hope it grows! And soon! I want me some black and golds *scratcher will be first!*

Kujacker
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Yes, please. πŸ˜€

He’s in absolute perfect condition :3 Had him since the year he came out… wow, I’ve had him for 10 years? @__@ Doesn’t seem like that long. I took really good care of my toys, even at that wee age! All my noise makers (like this guy) still have their original batteries too. Wow. I wasn’t your average little kid xD

Maria
                      Participant

Nope, you weren’t. πŸ˜† He looks cool!

Kujacker
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nope, you weren’t. πŸ˜† He looks cool!

It was fate that I would be a collector, I guess xD

Lokie
                          Participant

O.O Jurassic Park figures! Cool πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Aww…too bad!!! Maybe next trip. We have family up in New Jersey, so maybe we could plan something. πŸ˜•

Count me in for that….we could round up ddvm, too: -)

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 889 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.