fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

Yes, congrats on your driving test! ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
      Participant

Yay!!!! You passed!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

Congrats on your test and the OW too! He’s a beauty.

tc_cat333
          Participant

The whole driving test thing confused me… and then I saw a pic in your photo bucket labeled “19th B-day” and now I understand… for some reason I thought you were older GB.. I have failed my drivers test 3 times.. they are hard on you in BC… the first time I failed because I was really nervous and messed up on everything and then the second time I failed for not shoulder checking enough, but I couldn’t see out me left side when I shoulder checked so I thought it was dangerous to do so and didn’t, the tester told me I should have faked it… the third time I failed because I wasn’t an arms length away from the car I parallel parked behind… yep… sorry that was so long..

Starbreeze
            Participant

Ugh!!! I hate parallel parking!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Maria
              Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

The whole driving test thing confused me… and then I saw a pic in your photo bucket labeled “19th B-day” and now I understand… for some reason I thought you were older GB.. I have failed my drivers test 3 times.. they are hard on you in BC… the first time I failed because I was really nervous and messed up on everything and then the second time I failed for not shoulder checking enough, but I couldn’t see out me left side when I shoulder checked so I thought it was dangerous to do so and didn’t, the tester told me I should have faked it… the third time I failed because I wasn’t an arms length away from the car I parallel parked behind… yep… sorry that was so long..

I know exactly what you mean, TC. Parallel parking for a horror for me for the longest time – and then suddenly I could do it perfectly. I honestly don’t know what happened, but today, like in half a dozen lessons preceding, I put the car in nice and square on first try.
                So if you’ve failed three times, can you still get a license? Here you need a psychiatric study done on your to determine you are actually capable of driving after failing three times.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Wow!!! They take that driving test very seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Maria
                  Participant

Well, Zรผrich does have much better traffic than New York. I think. I’ve never been to NY; I’m going on hearsay. ๐Ÿ˜†

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I think that’s why most people in New York City either walk or take taxis. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
                      Participant

Don’t the taxis make for the infamous traffic there, though?

Congrats on your passing your test. I recongize a couple of Windstones in your pics. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
                        Participant

They do kind of look drowned on my full walls and messy desk, don’t they? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Starbreeze
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Don’t the taxis make for the infamous traffic there, though?

Mos def!! It’s pretty scary!!! I would never try to drive there ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Maria
                            Participant

I was going to stop by for a whiff this summer but I had to chop the east coast off my itinerary – mostly to save money. Maybe later. But I’m not a fan of big cities anyway.

Starbreeze
                              Participant

Aww…too bad!!! Maybe next trip. We have family up in New Jersey, so maybe we could plan something. ๐Ÿ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 889 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.