fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow, fox – you must love peacock! πŸ˜† I really like that Phoenix. What’s it made of?

Yes, and where did you get it?

They look lovely fox!

Elena
      Participant

Thanks!! I started Collecting the dragons in Peacock (and have them all) cause I liked it better thatn the old green at the time. So just continued…. I have some other colors just living in their boxes cause I’m de-packratting myself at the moment and it’s a long process πŸ˜›

That Phoenix is a Ceramic Piece that I bought at a little local store when I was in High School, umm 15 years ago? I’ve seen the unpainted version on ebay a couple of times lately so it’s still around!

***Oh and the PYOs are “Stormchaser” by Arlla (griffin), “Chinook Knight” by Watergazer (Ki Rin) and “Frost” by frozendragon (Dragon).

thanks for telling us the painters of your pyo’s. πŸ˜€

Elena
        Participant

You’re welcome! I need more PYO’s but have just spend a bundle on my Rainbow Emperor. Sorry to everyone with stuff on ebay right now. There is some GORGEOUS stuff up!!

Very nice collection and let them out of their boxes…hehe

laphon1
          Participant

Foxfeather: I LOVE that phoenix! And the rest of your collection is lovely also.

Purplecat
            Participant

Cool Phoenix!!! I love your collection! I’ve got to take pics again….my collection’s grown alot since I joined the forum. 😳

Beautiful collection, foxfeather! And I noticed we have A LOT of the same books. Hehe. I’m one of those people who go into someone’s house and check out the bookshelves (I could care less what is in the medicine cabinet.) I guess it isn’t that surprising that people who love dragons read a lot of fantasy/scifi. Especially Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey.

Elena
              Participant

LOL!! do that too! I thought I was the only one who did that till my best friend came over one day and announced he was borrowing a couple after perusing my shelves. It’s nice to know there are soo many people who love books. Anne McCaffery’s Dragon books are what started my love of dragons!!

Wow I can’t believe how many people like that Phoenix!!! Hopefully M<elody will post pics of the PYO one she started!

I’ve painted that phoenix a few times, but never kept one for me, now I’m sorry.

I do the same thing with the checking out the books someone has thing. I am also guilty of having all the ones you have that I could see. LOL!

Great collection, I guess I should get off my butt and take pics of mine, but I wanna wait until I have my curio cabinet, oh wait till you guys see the curio cabinet…oh is it ever purty!

Kyrin

Allison
                Participant

Wow Fox, I’m not sure which I’m more envious of, the Windstones or the books behind them! Two lovely collections πŸ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

Nice collection, Foxfeather. πŸ™‚

Maria
                    Participant

We’ll need to start a third one of these threads soon, but for now I’ll tack onto the end of this one.
                      I got my Ruby OW from Adara today! Thank you so much! He’s cranberry, just a little darker than my lap, and almost no pink. Perfect. πŸ˜€ What a welcome after passing a driver’s test today.

And while I’m at it, here are other updated pics of my collection…

My desk with its four – for now – Windstones:

It’s messy; I’m working on pen and ink character illustrations for my novel.
                      That’s not all my collection; the whole thing is pictured here.
                      Tomorrow I should get the gold OW from emerald, and then I’ll have to rearrange my curios. I wanted to put all my OWs together, but Mom suggested I go by color. Anyway, I’ll post pics of whatever I decide on after the rearranging is done.

Congrats on passing your driving test!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 889 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.