fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

GFiEND wrote:

Maybe this is better to look at.

http://www.thesorcererslibrary.com/TSL/Images/collectors/coll_amber.htm

😯 OMG! GFiEND, not to be indiscreet but how many years did it take you to accumulate so many?
      I’m glad I’m not your housecleaner. πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

I’d love to be her housecleaner – so long as I’m not responsible for missing pieces! πŸ˜† (Logical impossibility, I know.)

Kujacker
        Participant

I don’t have a large enough windstone collection to show in photos D: I have lots of sculpture and the like… but as far as WS I just have an original Peacock male, peacock young dragon, peacock hatchling, baby and mother unicorn… and my first PYO (ki-rin).

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

I don’t have a large enough windstone collection to show in photos D: I have lots of sculpture and the like… but as far as WS I just have an original Peacock male, peacock young dragon, peacock hatchling, baby and mother unicorn… and my first PYO (ki-rin).

Hey that’s a collection worth showing off as well.

Kujacker
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Really? I think compared to all these photos I see of so many awesome WS, my “collection” is just so… dull xD

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Really? I think compared to all these photos I see of so many awesome WS, my “collection” is just so… dull xD

Me personally if you even have just one windstone why not show it off? Especially here where everyone loves them.

Kujacker
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Me personally if you even have just one windstone why not show it off? Especially here where everyone loves them.

I guess you’re right… perhaps I will do that later. Get some proper photos or something.
                  :3

pipsxlch
                  Participant

There are no too few, we all started somewhere. I only have 16 that are mine, but I love them as much as anyone’s collection.
                    Here’s my newest addition as of this week, an emerald coiled mother. I was worried she wouldn’t get here, but she did! (leaves the peacock riser the only regular productin piece I need for my Western dtagon collection yay!)

She does have a couple fleabites- I figured maybe on the emerald parts I’d try mixing some bright green with green interference to touch it up. One is where there is some gold wash overlay, though. Would gold interference work for that, or should I really dilute some gold paint?

Maria
                    Participant

She’s pretty, Pip! Where’d you find her, if I may ask?

And Kujacker, we love to see everyone’s collections. So show yours off! πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Yah! Show it off! For instance Tsija (sorry if I misspelled) has a ton of other cool stuff in her collection besides Windsotnes, we love to see it all!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I bought her on eBay, from seller 21bjc. She was described as mint, but I think the fleabites predate shipping. ( I can live with fleabites) The sale pic is a little fuzzy, so I can’t tell. She was wrapped in a couple paper towels and tossed into the bottom of a box with some wadded up newspapers thrown on top for shipping. Thankfully it was a sturdy box, and she’s a small round piece!

Maria
                          Participant

I’m glad she reached you in good condition. 😯 It would have been awful if she’d been damaged in transit.

Blackdesertwind wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

GFiEND wrote:

Maybe this is better to look at.

http://www.thesorcererslibrary.com/TSL/Images/collectors/coll_amber.htm

😯 OMG! GFiEND, not to be indiscreet but how many years did it take you to accumulate so many?
                            I’m glad I’m not your housecleaner. πŸ˜†

Ha ha we started collecting about the same day i think πŸ˜• and have been chatting ever since. Its only took her about 3 years she is compleatly bonkers! 8)

Elena
                            Participant

Okay so I finally got around to taking some pics of my collection. The current tally is 64 pieces, so this is only a few of them but a start!

Curlies

Bookshelves

Maria
                              Participant

Wow, fox – you must love peacock! πŸ˜† I really like that Phoenix. What’s it made of?

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 889 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.