fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I painted him but I’m not too fond of him. I have another one that I I’m going to try airbrushing.

Jodi
      Participant

Oh! πŸ™‚ I really like him.

Maria
        Participant

I like the way you put the little curlies in as accents. Nice arrangements!

I like your PYO as well purple! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Well since my PYO swap piece came in today I thought I would update my collection pictures. I also remembered to toss my husbands Small Spirit Wolf in the photos as well

The PYO Swap Kirin aka Sundancer by bluepony78

All the Windstones together

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/blackfamily.jpg
            http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/pegasusfamily.jpg
            http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/whiteunicorns.jpg

Sweet. Very nice collection.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Lucky you to have so many black unicorns!!! I only have the young unicorn and the baby unicorn in black. I see Frodo….I have Arwen and Galadriel from the same company. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Mom and baby black are mint. Young and Male have some damage. Chipped front hooves on the young. Tail reconstucted on Male.

Frodo was a gift for my husband from some friends because he acquired the nickname hobbit.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Well, the black family looks very striking anyway!!! Should I ask why they call your husband a hobbit? πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Nice collection, Pegasi! Your Kirin is a real splash of color. πŸ˜€ It’s cool that you have almost all the hoofers.
                    The Large Pegasus looks so small… I imagined him being about the size of a Riser.

Ha ha i can’t help but laugh, Frodo looks like Harry Potter!! Hee hee.
                    Wow your so lucky to have so many black Unicornes!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Well, the black family looks very striking anyway!!! Should I ask why they call your husband a hobbit? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Cause he’s short and kinda furry.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jodi
                        Participant

Who was your swap piece from? It’s pretty!

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Who was your swap piece from? It’s pretty!

They forgot to put their forum name, but it was Jessica Fry (from PA). Just found out that it was from bluepony78. Thank you so much I love Sundancer.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 889 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.