fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 889 total)
  • Author

Maebnus3 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

oh that would be scary. are those all PYO’s that you baught off ebay?

Yep. I love the PYOs, but must depend on the talent of others to fill my shelves ๐Ÿ˜‰

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Great collection, Maebnus! You’re got a real army of Water’s dragons. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Thanks! Tell me about it- I went a little crazy, but they’re beautiful. And seriously, each time I bought one I thought what color I would love to see next, and there it was! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ It was almost creepy… I was about to bust out the foil & make me a helmet ๐Ÿ˜‰

foxfeather wrote:

Lovely Collection!!! I love the pic of all the Fledgies together and the Wedding Glasses. Where did you find those? And did you use them at your wedding?

I got them from http://www.dancing-dragon.com, and I did use them for my wedding. I would’ve gotten the matching cake topper too, but 5yrs ago they didn’t say it was lightweight pewter so didn’t want to chance having it sink into my little cake.

I would love one of Water’s PYO dragons…if you need to sell one, let me know.

It is a shame she isn’t painting anymore. I thought she was a good artist. But at least I did manage to get a PYO wolf from her. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
    Participant

Yeah, I got a PYO wolf from Water, and a Kirin that SPark sold to me but Water painted. I’m glad I got those too. Maybe she’ll start painting again once she gets done with the project she’s working on (a year or so ๐Ÿ˜• ).

Maria
      Participant

That jade looks good, Ski!

lamortefille
        Participant

I really need to stop looking at everyones’ collections! Now I want one of these. lol It’s gorgeous!

I love the rainbow/jade/emerald transition, Ski: -) Looks great!

Maebnus
          Participant

Hey, hey… go see again! http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s97/Maebnus/
            I got my Blue Violet Flame Old Warrior! God I love him. Thanks Melody!!:D
            It’s interesting to see how different his coloring looks with various lighting, so I played around a little.

wolflodge100
            Participant

He is SO pretty! drool…… ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

He’s very pretty. The drawing on the certificate is nice too. ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

yes yes! he is sooo pretty! those colors are simply stunning!

Maria
                  Participant

Wow, Maebnus. He’s beautiful!

skigod377 wrote:

Here is my Jade coiled and my rainbow young I got from Bella. The latest additions. Hopefully my next update will have some bigger peices.

They look fantastic ski! Hope you are happy with the Jade?

Skigod377
                    Participant

Griffiness wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Here is my Jade coiled and my rainbow young I got from Bella. The latest additions. Hopefully my next update will have some bigger peices.

They look fantastic ski! Hope you are happy with the Jade?
                      Oh yes! Very happy. It is more dull than the emerald, so I might like the actual emerald color better in person, but it is nice to have a jade just to say I have one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Wow, that emerald rising spectral IS gorgeous!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Happy in his home and room for lots of little curlies and maby even a flap cat or two!

Laurie
                        Participant

Updated collection pics which I will have to update again since I have a white flap cat, and male wolf giffin on the way.

Jodi
                          Participant

Hey, purpledoggy! I like your PYO dragon. Did you paint that one or get it from someone else?

Nice collection, by the way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 889 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.