fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

thanx guys. I had to re arange my shelf just to fit him. I hope to add more eventualy.

Then you’re so going to need a bigger shelf! πŸ˜€

YESYES. actualy I do have one, it has all my mcfarlenes on it..so I will move them to a shelf in my closet if needed.

Maebnus
      Participant

Hmm… well, here’s my collection so far. Not the best lighting, so some pics aren’t great. I was feeling restless a lil while ago, so redid my curio and took pics of everything. Of course that was before the BVF OW was listed, so I have no idea where I’ll put him. I should be getting him tomorrow (unless I have to sign for it, then probably Thurs), and I’ve got 3 curlies on the way. I’ll update once I get everybody new. (BTW, anybody have an extra red curlie?)

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s97/Maebnus/

wolflodge100
        Participant

Very nice collection! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

oh your collection is sooo pretty. so manny dragons. I love the individual photos of them.

Maebnus
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

oh your collection is sooo pretty. so manny dragons. I love the individual photos of them.

Heh, thanks. I only wish I had the room for more… I’d love to have more duplicates of the bigger dragons. I need a duplex… one side for sleep & play, one side for all my dragons & anime. πŸ˜†

I took so many individuals for insurance/records. I’ve got a few more pics of the few non-mint ones and where they’re damaged. I figured if I was gonna take 3+ hours, I was gonna do it right. πŸ˜€ I even dug out all my boxes and made a list of which had originals (not enough, sadly… dang David’s Briar Shop doesn’t keep ’em).

Geez, as much as I wish the AF would give my hubby orders already, I cringe at the idea of having to pack all of them and hope the movers don’t drop any.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

oh that would be scary. are those all PYO’s that you baught off ebay?

Maria
                Participant

Great collection, Maebnus! You’re got a real army of Water’s dragons. 😯

Tiffany
                  Participant

ooh and one of mine too, my first one i put on ebay, the silver blue dragon! good to see him again! he looks good! squeeeeee! nice collection, and of course, welcome to the forum- i haven’t welcomed ya yet! hi! πŸ˜€ boy, you make that black gold emp look good- you’re not allowed to do that! πŸ˜› no tempty!

Elena
                    Participant

Lovely Collection!!! I love the pic of all the Fledgies together and the Wedding Glasses. Where did you find those? And did you use them at your wedding?

Oh lovely! I prefer to see pictures of them altogether in a cabinet, i can look at sizes etc.
                      I think its great you have all sorts of colours. πŸ˜€

Maebnus
                      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

oh that would be scary. are those all PYO’s that you baught off ebay?

Yep. I love the PYOs, but must depend on the talent of others to fill my shelves πŸ˜‰

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks! Tell me about it- I went a little crazy, but they’re beautiful. And seriously, each time I bought one I thought what color I would love to see next, and there it was! 😯 It was almost creepy… I was about to bust out the foil & make me a helmet πŸ˜‰

foxfeather wrote:

Lovely Collection!!! I love the pic of all the Fledgies together and the Wedding Glasses. Where did you find those? And did you use them at your wedding?

I got them from http://www.dancing-dragon.com, and I did use them for my wedding. I would’ve gotten the matching cake topper too, but 5yrs ago they didn’t say it was lightweight pewter so didn’t want to chance having it sink into my little cake.

Maria
                        Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks! Tell me about it- I went a little crazy, but they’re beautiful. And seriously, each time I bought one I thought what color I would love to see next, and there it was! 😯 It was almost creepy… I was about to bust out the foil & make me a helmet πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† It’s such a bummer Water isn’t painting anymore. She did beautiful work.
                          Oh well. I guess she opened up the market for the rest of us.

Participant

If I’m not mistaken that tan PYO wolf was up on ebay a couple of months ago. That was the only one I’ve seen so far I was willing to pay a high price for. I’m glad to see it went to a good home. You have a wonderful collection. I especially like how you display them in the glass cabinet.

Skigod377
                            Participant

Here is my Jade coiled and my rainbow young I got from Bella. The latest additions. Hopefully my next update will have some bigger peices.

Skigod377
                              Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Hmm… well, here’s my collection so far. Not the best lighting, so some pics aren’t great. I was feeling restless a lil while ago, so redid my curio and took pics of everything. Of course that was before the BVF OW was listed, so I have no idea where I’ll put him. I should be getting him tomorrow (unless I have to sign for it, then probably Thurs), and I’ve got 3 curlies on the way. I’ll update once I get everybody new. (BTW, anybody have an extra red curlie?)

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s97/Maebnus/Wow… that brown fledgie looks awesome, and I really like the spectral in emerald. I love the icy dragon PYO, too. I dont remember ever seeing that one on Ebay.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 889 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.