fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, BEP OW #16 is home safe and sound. He is just plain gorgeous. I’m still sore about the customs fee, but it’s being drowned. Updated pics:

Curl collection:

The pieces at Wolfen’s, minus the peacock OW, the gargoyle eggs with eyes and claws, the panther gargoyle and the roaring sentinel:

And then I also have the emerald Riser, ruby Lap and peacock Scratcher. It grows and grows.

Did you miss the russet curl or did you not want him?

I wish there were some rainbow Dragons on the UK ebay, i can only get most of my pieces from there but almost all of the time people are bidding on the Windstone pieces from the US πŸ™

Bob

when I try to find my old retired ones I just call as many places as I can find until I finally get my piece. I have gotten very lucky so far finding all the ones I have really wanted

Maria
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Curl collection:

Did you miss the russet curl or did you not want him?

My russet curl was my first curl. He’s sitting on the right, below the emerald coiled mother.

Nice collection GB.

Maria
          Participant

Thanks, dragoness. Part of it is thanks to you. πŸ˜‰

hehe, Glad I could help. πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

So am I! πŸ˜€

Bob

I don’t know how I missed him the first time. So who is in the pictures???

Maria
                Participant

Mom and me and Dad and me. Wasn’t I a smiley little kid? πŸ˜†

Bob

very much so

lamortefille
                    Participant

GB, I like the way you have your dragons, fossils and pictures set up together. I like mixing things up a bit, too. Cute little blonde you were (are) : -)

Participant

Very nice collection. The BEP OW looks better than in the auction photos. Congrats!

Maria
                        Participant

Aw, thanks. Lamorte, I like to have my Windstones among other things, because I think it really lets them shine. When they’re in front an almost touching each other, they just seem to blend into a shiny blob. Giving them air space lets each one display its own special beauty.
                          That doesn’t help my limited space problem any, of course… πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                          Participant

Here’s mine. I’m wanting the mother in emerald peacock next and the old warrior in white(I might change my mind if there are anymore silvers or autumn leaf). Does anyone know all the colors the kinglet came out in? I think he’s adorable but would like some color other than brown. [img]2007-03-0523.JPG[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 889 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.