fbpx

Show off your Spectrals!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Spectrals!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Better late then never, but I need to take better pictures πŸ˜›

Aah ❗ You have all of the Risers. I need to catch up. πŸ˜› They’re so beautiful all together.
    ooo theyre so pretty..i still need to get a riser lol

Maria
    Participant

I only have the three on the right. I have a feeling I’ll buy the others, including gold and EmPea, when I’m in the States.

only spectral i have is the empea sitting, i have yet to decide on which riser i want :/

Maria
      Participant

I admire the folks who can settle for one of each sculpt. πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I admire the folks who can settle for one of each sculpt. πŸ˜†

who says i want just one of each? im just getting my favorites first πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Now that makes more sense. πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Now that makes more sense. πŸ˜†

lol see thats how i work..though i do have doubles of alot of the sculpts πŸ˜†

aaanyway heres my one spectral, isnt he pretty? lol

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oooooooooh! pretty!!! I have to get emerald peacock ones and the golds too! YAY! So am I the only one with all the risers so far?? I have the sitting in peacock, but not emerald. I need that one and THEN technically I’ll have them all! BAW AHAHAHAHAHA!

My favorite is the white though, with emerald coming in a close second. I love them all! <3 <3 <3 We need a baby Spectral so they're kind of like a family =D and White Sitting Spectrals.

Of course I will never shut up about Black and Gold Sperctrals though. I think I’d have to have a small heart attack if Melody finally decided to put Black and Golds out!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oooooooooh! pretty!!! I have to get emerald peacock ones and the golds too! YAY! So am I the only one with all the risers so far?? I have the sitting in peacock, but not emerald. I need that one and THEN technically I’ll have them all! BAW AHAHAHAHAHA!

My favorite is the white though, with emerald coming in a close second. I love them all! <3 <3 <3 We need a baby Spectral so they're kind of like a family =D and White Sitting Spectrals.

Of course I will never shut up about Black and Gold Sperctrals though. I think I’d have to have a small heart attack if Melody finally decided to put Black and Golds out!

id have a heart attack too, i love that coloration

Maria
            Participant

Congrats, Quill. He’s lovely.

Drag0n – I think you are the only one with all the Risers so far. Lucky you. πŸ˜›

Dracomancer – in that photo your Sitting Spectral looks like it has actual purple on it. Does it? Because mine only has blue.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats, Quill. He’s lovely.

Drag0n – I think you are the only one with all the Risers so far. Lucky you. πŸ˜›

Dracomancer – in that photo your Sitting Spectral looks like it has actual purple on it. Does it? Because mine only has blue.

yes mine has purple on him

all the “blue” on his face is purple accept for his eye ridges..the blue on his neck is purple with some blue..he has purple on his belly and some on his haunches

Maria
              Participant

That’s strange. I thought they were reserving the purple for the Special 10 on E-Bay? πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.