fbpx

Sept. Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sept. Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

That sort of thing happening is why I finally did Lasik… To be able to see without glasses or contact lenses is purely a miracle! Now, really back on topic πŸ˜›

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Can’t wear contact (eyes too dry) and can’t get Lasik (my bloodsugar varies my vision too much for them to do it) so I’m stuck with glasses that don’t get stuck in my eyes.

I’m happy πŸ™‚

My dad has a similiar problem. He can’t wear contacts because he has 3 pieces of glass in his left eye from a car accident and they don’t want to risk his eye with the surgery. Being a mechanic, glasses get in the way.

I can’t stand to see these guys abandoned so I take on as many as I can. Please click so they may grow.

Serenity wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

nina789 wrote:

was the sept Raffle already done? cause if so I missed who won it…. I wonder who gets the gorgeous guy.. πŸ™‚

The Sept raffle hasn’t been drawn yet… they are going to do it live Sept 8th via the radio show... there is a post about it somewhere in here… brb…

Ok… this should be page 3…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8993&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Hope this helps! πŸ˜‰

Don’tcha mean October 8? πŸ˜† (yes I am just teasing)

Hey now… had a pregnancy moment… LOL But thanks for pointing that out! LOL πŸ˜† Oops!

Yes the radio show will be OCTOBER 8th… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I would just like it to be known that one does NOT have to be pregnant to have a moment like the above.

You also do not have to be anywhere near that senior citizen age to experience a senior moment

No matter how hard I try, some days I’m bonafide walking Brain Fart.

~Hoofer, ‘I blame it on the methane gases.’ πŸ˜‰

pipsxlch wrote:

The glasses are bad enough, but when you have contacts for eyes too… lost one up in Daytona once when I was out on the bike, that was a fun ride home!

When I wear my pop-on eyeballs, I always have my back-up eyeballs somewhere nearby. Why? Because yes, I’ve had to drive home with one eye shut before. It was a rather interesting experience. πŸ˜†

Hoofer wrote:

Serenity wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

nina789 wrote:

was the sept Raffle already done? cause if so I missed who won it…. I wonder who gets the gorgeous guy.. πŸ™‚

The Sept raffle hasn’t been drawn yet… they are going to do it live Sept 8th via the radio show... there is a post about it somewhere in here… brb…

Ok… this should be page 3…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8993&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Hope this helps! πŸ˜‰

Don’tcha mean October 8? πŸ˜† (yes I am just teasing)

Hey now… had a pregnancy moment… LOL But thanks for pointing that out! LOL πŸ˜† Oops!

Yes the radio show will be OCTOBER 8th… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I would just like it to be known that one does NOT have to be pregnant to have a moment like the above.

You also do not have to be anywhere near that senior citizen age to experience a senior moment

No matter how hard I try, some days I’m bonafide walking Brain Fart.

~Hoofer, ‘I blame it on the methane gases.’ πŸ˜‰

I feel like that everyday! Except for the methane gasses part… well… when I’m in lab…. maybe…. πŸ˜†

Is the radio show happening today? Does anyone know?

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Is the radio show happening today? Does anyone know?

Think they said the 8th Luv, maybe you need new eyeballs? I can loan you a pair! *though you might not know who they’re from….*

No, I had the 8th in mind – but I thought the 8th was yesterday. There’s just too much going on right now.
      Thanks anyway. πŸ˜†

YAY Radio show. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
      Participant

Radio show tonight! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

work tonight! bummer

Snap, you going to be recording this one too?

Bwuahahahaha πŸ˜† I missed Hoofer’s “Walking brainfart” post! I know this factoid to be quite true…I have those days too! πŸ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Bwuahahahaha πŸ˜† I missed Hoofer’s “Walking brainfart” post! I know this factoid to be quite true…I have those days too! πŸ˜€

Gawd .. the talk of eyeballs… my glasses broke into pieces right before the radio show! I could hardy see anything.

I had been hit really hard in the head by one of my llamas, (an accident) the day before, so I had a big goose egg on my forehead and a nice black eye. What a week. o_0
          Then, I realized afterward, that near the end of the last show, I was reading and answering the LAST radio show’s questions! Oy. I thought they sounded familiar. I attribute it to brain damage.

Bob

So did I miss the October Raffle winner??
            Sorry not on as much anymore with the 2 job thing going on

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.