fbpx

Sept. Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sept. Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

You guys are hilarious. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ugh…I guess I should take my eyeballs out of their case more often then! 😯 πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

nessiemom
      Participant

Or when the cats decide your eyeballs are new toys…

My cat has stuck to my hair so far. I don’t want her to think my eyeballs are toys! 😯

Talking about eyeballs, I need to order a new pair as back up!

Kyrin

pipsxlch
        Participant

The glasses are bad enough, but when you have contacts for eyes too… lost one up in Daytona once when I was out on the bike, that was a fun ride home!

Kyrin wrote:

Talking about eyeballs, I need to order a new pair as back up!

Kyrin

You can order eyeballs???

And speaking of which, I need something to protect my eyeballs in the lab… like some prescription goggles. Just gotta find them.

nina789
          Participant

was the sept Raffle already done? cause if so I missed who won it…. I wonder who gets the gorgeous guy.. πŸ™‚

Stephanie
            Participant

nina789 wrote:

was the sept Raffle already done? cause if so I missed who won it…. I wonder who gets the gorgeous guy.. πŸ™‚

The Sept raffle hasn’t been drawn yet… they are going to do it live Sept 8th via the radio show… there is a post about it somewhere in here… brb…

Ok… this should be page 3…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8993&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Hope this helps! πŸ˜‰

Serenity wrote:

nina789 wrote:

The Sept raffle hasn’t been drawn yet… they are going to do it live Sept 8th via the radio show... there is a post about it somewhere in here… brb…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8993&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Hope this helps! πŸ˜‰

Don’tcha mean October 8? πŸ˜† (yes I am just teasing)

Do we know what time the show will be yet?

Stephanie
              Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

nina789 wrote:

The Sept raffle hasn’t been drawn yet… they are going to do it live Sept 8th via the radio show... there is a post about it somewhere in here… brb…

Hope this helps! πŸ˜‰

Don’tcha mean October 8? πŸ˜† (yes I am just teasing)

Hey now… had a pregnancy moment… LOL But thanks for pointing that out! LOL πŸ˜† Oops!

Yes the radio show will be OCTOBER 8th… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I can’t wait to be able to make it to the show! *wiggles* The raffle is a bonus, but I missed the last one, so I still don’t know what Melody really sounds like. πŸ˜‰

pipsxlch wrote:

The glasses are bad enough, but when you have contacts for eyes too… lost one up in Daytona once when I was out on the bike, that was a fun ride home!

I bet!
                I was over in Germany in the Black Forest on a bike tour once, and one of my contacts developed a tear. I kept it in my eyes until I reached ZΓΌrich, and then I threw it away because my eye hurt so bad. I drove the Buchenegg pass half blind – thank goodness I’ve drive it often I know exactly how it runs. My eyes hurt for several days afterwards.
                Since then I’ve always got a spare pair of contacts along.

Okay, back on topic… πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.