fbpx

Secret Keeper in White – added to the store July 23, 2014

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Secret Keeper in White – added to the store July 23, 2014

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Well if the jewel color was changed for these store versions of the white secret keepers, then why can’t the jewel color be changed so Black Grand Unicorns can be released in the store? *Pretty please!*

Why oh why did I click on this thread?!

Black Grands . . .

What horse nut here doesn’t want the Black Grand to complete their black herd?

I was a tad bummed when I realized how few black Unicorns were actually sold during their Brick and Mortar days, especially the Black Grands. I recall a response from Ms. Melody several years back about how the black Unicorns did not sell as well as the whites and that the few black Grands that did go out to Brick and Mortars were like a market test.

I have no idea how long the black Unicorn family was offered, nor when it was retired. But I do know that none of the free WE catalogues that I would grab when I saw them at the Wicks and Sticks showed the black Unicorns, only the white ones. Until I discovered the WE website, I never even knew of the black Unicorns.

Who here remembers the Black Grand that sold on eBay for something like $1k?

I sometimes find myself pondering if that guy made it safely to it’s new owner.

I’m not so sure Ms. Melody wants to reopen up a stated ‘retired’ line. Like a lot of you though, I don’t see the complications with remaking the black Unicorns. Although I’m sure they have their reasons. I’m just glad that they have a workable solution to their horns.

~Hoofer

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.