fbpx

Secret Keeper Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Secret Keeper Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Now that we can package and ship them again, we are once again producing our biggest dragon, the Secret Keeper! We will be making them slowly, in very small batches of different colors. There will be more of the new Black Violet Peacock, and probably more of the old Peacock color that we made previously, and other new colors! It will take time, but they will become available. This gives you time to fill a piggy bank and to add on a room for her to live in! πŸ˜‰

Falcolf
      Participant

Wow, they really sold fast! πŸ˜€ I was really impressed to see the ‘notify when back in stock’ button there already.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Susie
        Keymaster

We sold 5 of them in one hour.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I went to the store at 3:05 central (they went into the store at 1:00 PST right? They were gone. 10 minutes later, after refreshing, there were 2 left that had popped out of people’s carts. OH.MI.GAWD she is gorgeous! Susie, are these really as vibrant and colorful as they look on my computer? haha beautiful! Looks like I’ll have a few special pieces up for sale. One of the two is travelling to my house >.< I have a sentimental attachment to my BEP OW and matching lap dragon. BVP is close enough πŸ˜‰

Susie
            Keymaster

They are as beautifully Black Violet Peacock as our other BVP’s! πŸ™‚ (we still have Emperor Dragons in BVP if anyone wants a 2nd largest Windstone Dragon in BVP! )

etruscan
              Participant

I went to the store at 3:05 central (they went into the store at 1:00 PST right? They were gone. 10 minutes later, after refreshing, there were 2 left that had popped out of people’s carts. OH.MI.GAWD she is gorgeous! Susie, are these really as vibrant and colorful as they look on my computer? haha beautiful! Looks like I’ll have a few special pieces up for sale. One of the two is travelling to my house >.< I have a sentimental attachment to my BEP OW and matching lap dragon. BVP is close enough πŸ˜‰

I think I got the last one. I have no idea where I am going to put her, but she was too pretty to pass up! I love black dragons. πŸ™‚

Ann

A question for those that got one, if you don’t mind sharing, how much was shipping on those lovely ladies?

etruscan
                  Participant

A question for those that got one, if you don’t mind sharing, how much was shipping on those lovely ladies?

UPS ground from the Windstone factory to Maryland was $47.99 – I think it varies depending on how far the piece is shipped?

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Oh I so wish I could have grabbed one. $1000 is worth it, but the $50 in my bank disagreed, LOL! Congrats to everyone who got one though. Please share photos!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

darjeb
                      Participant

UPS ground from the Windstone factory to Maryland was $47.99 – I think it varies depending on how far the piece is shipped?

Shipping on mine was $45.03 but I live in southeastern Florida so that was probably the most expensive.

darjeb
                        Participant

Oh I so wish I could have grabbed one. $1000 is worth it, but the $50 in my bank disagreed, LOL! Congrats to everyone who got one though. Please share photos!

Believe me my checking account is a (little?) bit poorer but when I saw her she was worth every penny.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.