fbpx

SEARCHING

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SEARCHING

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dawn
    Participant

Dawn
      Participant

HELLO – I BEGAN MY WHITE DRAGON COLLECTION LATER. (ALMOST AS THEY WERE RETIRING THE PIECES) I MANAGED TO GET SEVERAL PIECES LOCALLY BEFORE THEY RAN OUT, BUT HAD TO THEN CONTINUE THE SEARCH ONLINE & EBAY. IT TOOK ABOUT 8 YEARS, BUT I FINALLY WON AN EBAY AUCTION FOR AN EMPEROR – WHICH USPS THEN POLITELY & COMPLETELY DESTROYED IN SHIPPING AND TOOK 90 DAYS TO REFUND MY MONEY πŸ‘Ώ . WHILE I AWAITED THEIR DECISION, I MIRACULOUSLY FOUND ANOTHER ONE AND WON THAT BID – AND UPS THEN DESTROYED HIM DURING SHIPPING AS WELL 😑 . (WHICH I WANT TO TRY TO REPAIR IF I CAN FIND OUT WHAT TO USE ON HIS TAIL PIECE THAT WILL SECURE HIM ENOUGH TO DISPLAY…I SIMPLY CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO DISCARD HIM TO THE TRASH BIN WHILE HE IS LOOKING AT ME SAYING “I ONLY HAVE A BROKEN TAIL!”)

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SOME OF THE OTHER PIECES IN THE WHITE COLOR THAT I DO NOT HAVE UNTIL I FIND AN EMPEROR THAT I CAN BOTH AFFORD AS WELL AS FIND A SELLER WILLING TO SHIP HIM IN MULTIPLE BOXES TO INSURE HIS SAFETY.<POSSIBLY DELIVER HIM TO ME VIA TANK :)> UNTIL THEN, I AM SEARCHING FOR THE FOLLOWING PIECES IF ANYONE HAS THEM FOR SALE….

EMPEROR (**CROSSING FINGERS….AGAIN**)
        HATCHING EMPEROR
        HATCHING EMPRESS
        HATCHING KINGLET
        & LAP

AS FAR AS I CAN FIND, THE ONLY OTHER PIECES THAT CAME IN WHITE & I ALREDY OWN ARE:

COILED – BOTH VARIATIONS
        CURLED
        FLEDGLING
        HATCHING
        MALE
        MOTHER
        OLD WARRIOR
        RISING SPECTRAL
        SCRATCHING
        SPECTRAL
        & YOUNG

IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY OTHER POSE THAT CAME IN WHITE NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

THANKS A BUNCH πŸ˜€
        D

Skigod377
        Participant

Welcome to the forums! I think you nailed all the whites…. I cannot think of any you forgot. Just to let you know, there is a beautiful white emperor on ebay right now. There is also a Windstone packing tutorial that you can send to the seller. I will try and find the link for you.

Ebay Emperor

Packing Tutorial

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can’t help you find white dragons. Can I make a request of you? Please don’t type in all caps. It makes posts hard to read. Also it can make it seem like you are yelling your message.

The packing tutorial can be found here:

http://bladespark.topcities.com/wpacking.html

Yes please stop yelling.

Purplecat
            Participant

I might be interested in buying the broken emp off of you if you’d like to sell…I’d want to buy him because there’s no guarantee I could fix him but I’d like to try. πŸ™‚ Lemme know if you’re interested!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I’ll second that- without photos it’s hard to recommend a way to fix your broken emperor, but if you ever get sick of him and don’t want to hassle with fixing him, I’d be interested in fixing him up if I can. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

I think the only one you are missing is the white Secret Keeper, nice collection πŸ˜€

The only thing I have to offer you is a White Male dragon.

Maria
                Participant

Welcome to the forum.
                  Did you get a white Rising Spectral or a white Sitting Spectral? If you only have one Spectral in white you’re missing one.
                  I have a small request. I don’t want to offend you, but the capslock writing is hard to read. Could you type with upper and lowercase letters, please? πŸ™‚

Hi welcome! I’m sorry you’ve had so much trouble with emperors. They have to be packed extra carefully.

Zelda
                  Participant

Hello and welcome to the forum! I’m currently fixing up an emperor myself, so I feel for you when it comes to them getting broken in shipping! If you’d like help in fixing your broken ones (you mentioned one had a broken tail, what happened to the other one?), I love to do repair work on Windstones, and would happily take the big fella on. Let me know!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.