fbpx

search for a better life/ update page 18

Home Forums Miscellany Community search for a better life/ update page 18

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 259 total)
  • Author

Hope you find a great place!!

Good Luck! Hope you find a good place!

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Did you like the apartment or are you looking some more? I hope you find something you and Michel like and soon! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Fingers, toes, eyes, whiskers, hooves, and paws all crossed!

Ohh, good luck!

BDW
      Participant

OK guys you can take a break from crossing your “Fingers, toes, eyes, whiskers, hooves, and paws.

The appartment was totally inadequate for my son and I for that matter. πŸ˜•

Yes there was a ramp leading to the front door but once inside it was ovious that it was not the one for us.

you go through her kitchen and livingroom to access the stairs….did I mention that there are 14 steps to those stairs?
        once in the basement you only have access to part of the basement.
        Once inside the actual appartment it gets worse!
        This is suposed to be a 4 bedroom appartment but you can convert one bedroom to a livingroom since the other area for it is so small.
        The kitchen dinningrrom and livingroom area is small with NO windows what so ever.
        The bathroom is ok for space but lacks a bathtub so that is out of the question!
        the only windows are located in the far bedrooms.

πŸ™„ Wait it gets better!!!

Turns out that two of those are being used by her son occasionaly…. 😯 what???? πŸ˜•
        So that says that he would be going through my appartment to get to his two room? I don’t have a door that locks to my appartment, and he would have access to my bathroom and kitchen.
        All that for $600 a month that I would pay myself since he gets to stay there for free.

πŸ˜• Ummm…. :weep:

Aw… poo!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
        Participant

Nope. Keep looking.

Rusti
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

OK guys you can take a break from crossing your “Fingers, toes, eyes, whiskers, hooves, and paws.

The appartment was totally inadequate for my son and I for that matter. πŸ˜•

Yes there was a ramp leading to the front door but once inside it was ovious that it was not the one for us.

you go through her kitchen and livingroom to access the stairs….did I mention that there are 14 steps to those stairs?
            once in the basement you only have access to part of the basement.
            Once inside the actual appartment it gets worse!
            This is suposed to be a 4 bedroom appartment but you can convert one bedroom to a livingroom since the other area for it is so small.
            The kitchen dinningrrom and livingroom area is small with NO windows what so ever.
            The bathroom is ok for space but lacks a bathtub so that is out of the question!
            the only windows are located in the far bedrooms.

πŸ™„ Wait it gets better!!!

Turns out that two of those are being used by her son occasionaly…. 😯 what???? πŸ˜•
            So that says that he would be going through my appartment to get to his two room? I don’t have a door that locks to my appartment, and he would have access to my bathroom and kitchen.
            All that for $600 a month that I would pay myself since he gets to stay there for free.

πŸ˜• Ummm…. :weep:

She’ll have a hard time finding a tenant with those terms. *I* wouldn’t want my landlord’s kid in my place if I had to pay $600 for rent. Good luck to her is all I got to say, she’s gonna need it!

You’ll find something one way or the other!

I hope something MUCH better comes along for you. πŸ™‚

BDW
            Participant

Rusti wrote:

She’ll have a hard time finding a tenant with those terms. *I* wouldn’t want my landlord’s kid in my place if I had to pay $600 for rent. Good luck to her is all I got to say, she’s gonna need it!

OOppppssssss! πŸ˜† maybe I should have specified the age…Her son is in his 40s. πŸ™„

Jodi
              Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Rusti wrote:

OOppppssssss! πŸ˜† maybe I should have specified the age…Her son is in his 40s. πŸ™„

Even worse. πŸ™„

What? That’s ridiculous. Somebody would have to be depserate to take an apartment on those terms. Sheesh. Best of luck, BDW.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

😯 😯 Yikes! Definately not the right spot! Still keeping fingers crossed for a good place for you though!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Oy, that sucks, I hope something better comes along soon.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 259 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.