fbpx

search for a better life/ update page 18

Home Forums Miscellany Community search for a better life/ update page 18

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

I can laugh about it now.
      I’m glad I was not on the highway! 😯
      The tire had two inches rips in it.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I can laugh about it now.
        I’m glad I was not on the highway! 😯
        The tire had two inches rips in it.

that is pretty intense! yeah, that would not have been good.

darjeb
        Participant

You are such a caring person I hope things get better for you soon.

Purplecat
          Participant

I’m really glad you’re safe. take care hon. I wish I could offer more than just my hopes that things will look up for you soon.

Heavens! I am so glad that didn’t happen at speed, and that you are okay. Sorry it isn’t helping you get ahead, but at least the car wasn’t seriously disabled and you weren’t harmed. Could have been worse.

But that stinks about losing your pay to finance the repairs.

Kyrin

BDW
            Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Heavens! I am so glad that didn’t happen at speed, and that you are okay. Sorry it isn’t helping you get ahead, but at least the car wasn’t seriously disabled and you weren’t harmed. Could have been worse.

Kyrin

The thing is I was speeding and made that 90 degree corner pretty fast…teach me to speed.
              I was in a hurry to get back for two reasons, one my son and the other wanted to get back on time to post the Windstone eBay auctions. So much for that! πŸ™„

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

The thing is I was speeding and made that 90 degree corner pretty fast…teach me to speed.
              I was in a hurry to get back for two reasons, one my son and the other wanted to get back on time to post the Windstone eBay auctions. So much for that! πŸ™„

You speed demon you, be careful! Get those tires replaced and then I suggest not allowing Serge to touch them…I’d get them changed out at the tire place come winter and put them in storage yourself so they don’t roll off somewhere.

Oy! The more I hear about him, the more I want to throttle him for you.

Kyrin

BDW
              Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

You’ll have to get in line first. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

πŸ˜€ Got to go to work today since my bf took a few days off.
                  Here I was trying to hurry so I could be back on time for posting the Windstone’s new auctions before people would start posting images of them so the thread does not get too long, and this happens. πŸ™„ So much for hurrying πŸ˜†

I’m sorry your tire blew, but I’m happy you weren’t hurt. You just have too much bad luck. 😯

I am one of the people that posts a picture or two for people like travistie and DM, so they can see what others are talking about on eBay while they are at work. I post one picture for them. I rarely comment on the auctions in that thread, so I don’t see how I am making the thread any longer than the average person. *shrugs*

BDW
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Here I was trying to hurry so I could be back on time for posting the Windstone’s new auctions before people would start posting images of them so the thread does not get too long, and this happens. πŸ™„ So much for hurrying πŸ˜†

I’m sorry your tire blew, but I’m happy you weren’t hurt. You just have too much bad luck. 😯

I am one of the people that posts a picture or two for people like travistie and DM, so they can see what others are talking about on eBay while they are at work. I post one picture for them. I rarely comment on the auctions in that thread, so I don’t see how I am making the thread any longer than the average person. *shrugs*
                    Don’t worry about it. The picture will be posted by me anyway but it does take lots of room and the pages add up quickly. I do wish the members would be more patient and wait until I post them, it not like I don’t do them the same day. πŸ˜† But then again we all can’t wait to see what goodies Windstone will put up. Maybe another solution is to PM the pictures to DM and travistie. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
                    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Don’t worry about it. The picture will be posted by me anyway but it does take lots of room and the pages add up quickly. I do wish the members would be more patient and wait until I post them, it not like I don’t do them the same day. πŸ˜† But then again we all can’t wait to see what goodies Windstone will put up. Maybe another solution is to PM the pictures to DM and travistie. πŸ˜‰

I’m not worried about it in the least. It’s a community thread on a public forum and all members are free to contribute to it. I’m within the posting guidelines and if the Admins have a problem with what is posted or the length of the threads, I’m sure they will advise all of us.

BDW
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I’m not worried about it in the least. It’s a community thread on a public forum and all members are free to contribute to it. I’m within the posting guidelines and if the Admins have a problem with what is posted or the length of the threads, I’m sure they will advise all of us.

😯

Travistie
                        Participant

I’m sorry you blew the tire, BDW. But, thank goodness it did not happen while on a highway or something. I’m gald you are okay. πŸ™‚

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Regarding the pics lamortefille posted – She only posted like 1 or 2 of them. I was just curious to see what everyone was talking about on the one. When folks get excited about certain pieces, they tend to spark my interest as well…. and I wanna see now! πŸ˜† My employer does not allow us on Ebay. I actually shouldn’t even be on the forum either. But, it gets so boring sometimes.. I gotta do something! If the girl next to me can get away with being on Ebay and the Victoria’s Secret website all day, then I don’t see what the deal is with coming here. πŸ™„

Anway, we didn’t mean any harm. We appreciate you posting the auction pics for us daily like that. It’s fun to look and chat about the pieces Windstone lists. I just gotta learn to be patient till I get home! It’s tough… but I think I can do it. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

You’ll have to get in line first. πŸ˜†

*jumping in late…* Sorry, Kyrin! I’m first in line to throttle Serge!!!! ‘sides throttling him, I’ve got reeeeeeaaaalllly long legs and I’m gonna kick his butt up ’round his ears, as well…. 😈

tdm

Here ya go Mum….This one’s for him!

(Is that what he will look like when you’re done? πŸ˜† )

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 259 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.