fbpx

SAVE HOTDOG

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SAVE HOTDOG

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    pegasus4240
    Participant

Awesome! πŸ™‚ I love it! His tattoo and that he is the raffle this month.

Thanks Windstone!

-- Angie

Melody
      Keymaster

Blog about the January raffle: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/hot-dog-raffle-prize
        (I fixed this)

Riversgrace
        Participant

OMG!!! YYYAAAYYYY!!! HOTDOG is SAFE!!!!!!!!!!! Every 4 legged deserves a chance at happily ever after!!!!!!!

scenceable
          Participant

the fact that Pam painted the hot dog onto hot dog makes him even more awesome.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

LOVE Hotdog’s hotdog! :love:

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Blog about the January raffle: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum

That links to the forum πŸ˜‰

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/hot-dog-raffle-prize

πŸ™‚ *Happy Dance* Yay for Hotdog!

Syn
                Participant

If this is Hotdog, he’s gorgeous. Why not let someone have the chance to buy him? Someone who didn’t get a Baby because the store sold more than were available?

Pam

The people who were sold non-existent unicorns will still get one πŸ™‚ Melody is painting a few extra for them.

Syn
                    Participant

It doesn’t make sense to obliterate a piece when so many people want him and are willing to actually pay for him. Write “reject” on his felt and sell him to someone who tried and failed to get a Baby.

etruscan
                      Participant

It doesn’t make sense to obliterate a piece when so many people want him and are willing to actually pay for him. Write “reject” on his felt and sell him to someone who tried and failed to get a Baby.

I’m happy to have him as the January Raffle prize. Not that I am likely to win him …

scenceable
                        Participant

When you ship Hot dog out, you should wrap him in an actual hot dog bun.

Silver Fox 77
                          Participant

Yay! We saved HotDog with our crazy-ness!!!! lol! I hope he goes to a very loving home. πŸ˜€

As for myself, I shall wait for the next raffle and hope it’s a dragon! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

He’s gonna be the January Raffle! πŸ™‚ I think it’s a great plan and now Melody doesn’t need to worry about making something for the Jan raffle, n those who wanted a Jan raffle have one! It seems very win-win to me! πŸ™‚ ‘n makes Hotdog a super special uni πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.