fbpx

Santa, what do you want??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Santa, what do you want??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Jasmine
      Participant

Hi Santa, would you like the standard milk and cookies?? Or something a little stronger?? Biscotti and a Latte?? Whiskey and donuts??

Katherine
        Participant

Haha, this made me think of another question…
          Santa, do your reindeer annoy you? What creatures would you prefer to pull your sleigh? 😀

Jasmine wrote:

Hi Santa, would you like the standard milk and cookies?? Or something a little stronger?? Biscotti and a Latte?? Whiskey and donuts??

We of the Claus family can eat nearly anything, which is why the food you place out on Christmas eve always dissappears. Keeps a lot to keep us going all night. Some Red Bulls wouldn’t be turned down either… Ho Ho Ho!!

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Haha, this made me think of another question…
          Santa, do your reindeer annoy you? What creatures would you prefer to pull your sleigh? 😀

The reindeer are all right kinda fellows. Caribou are underrated– they’ll pull a mean sled, have great enduance, and will stay warm in the worst of winter storms. A little headstrong but I wouldn’t trade them for anything.

We looked into hippogryphs once but we found that feeding them became problematic.

Skigod377
          Participant

Santa wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

We of the Claus family can eat nearly anything, which is why the food you place out on Christmas eve always dissappears.I always thought the dog ate it. Can you put her on your ‘naughty’ list?

skigod377 wrote:

I always thought the dog ate it. Can you put her on your ‘naughty’ list?

She’s already there. Along with one of your other pets! Ho Ho Ho!

Lokie
            Participant

Besides food and Red Bull, is there anything Santa wants for Christmas? We all get to ask for stuff, but that seems unfair to leave Santa (you) out. What do you want?

Lokie wrote:

Besides food and Red Bull, is there anything Santa wants for Christmas? We all get to ask for stuff, but that seems unfair to leave Santa (you) out. What do you want?

Santa wants everyone to have a good Holiday Season… be safe, don’t waste needlessly, and take time to reflect upon what you really love. Be good to both your fellow man and all living things on this planet.
              Enjoy life and don’t sweat the little stuff! Ho ho ho!

Skigod377
              Participant

Santa wants his reindeer to avoid beans the night before Christmas.

lamortefille
                Participant

lol! Ski

Jodi
                  Participant

But then they won’t get off the ground!? 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.