fbpx

Sagi's PYO Keeper "Tokma" (April 29th) Pg 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sagi's PYO Keeper "Tokma" (April 29th) Pg 4

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh WOW! I love this dragon!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Apari
      Participant

I’ve been working on this one on and off for a while. Elsa is not for sale, she is going to a friend that needs a pick-me-up.
        I painted this one to match “Koondra” my very first PYO, with some slight changes.

Thankies. :hi:

Rachel
        Participant

Very nice!

machineguts
          Participant

Elsa is stunning!!!

Hannah
            Participant

She’s so adorable!! I love the brown dragons, and I especially like the range of browns that you use, especially along the tail when it gets to the burnt sienna type color πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
              Participant

Oh, I like this one; she is my idea of what a real dragon would look like. πŸ˜€

I like the little dark spots scattered on the scales, the way you did the wings, all those shades of brown, and her cream throat and chest. πŸ˜€ Hmmm, I like all of her. πŸ˜†

Apari
                Participant

Thanks everyone, all of the comments are appreciated. πŸ™‚

Zelda
                  Participant

Gorgeous! The spots create a very natural look, something like a snake or a frog πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Very lovely! I love how it’s antiqued, and the subtle spots on his scales. Very nice and realistic looking.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

He came out wonderful!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
                        Participant

WOW..now if Elsa was for sale I would have to try and add her to my collection, she is stunning! I’m sure your friend will love her…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Apari
                          Participant

mmloda wrote:

WOW..now if Elsa was for sale I would have to try and add her to my collection, she is stunning! I’m sure your friend will love her…. πŸ˜‰

Thanks Loda, I need to sell some more. I’ve done 3 now and only sold one. I’m really waiting for the keepers 2 come back in stock. πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

I really like her too! (And the Keeper in your sig) I think she would look just great nestled in with my brown dragons πŸ˜‰ *wink wink* hehe But seriously, you did a great job on her colors and the antiquing-I like her horns the best I think. They look real!

Hannah
                              Participant

I just had to tell you that I came back to your thread to look at your pictures of Koondra antiqued so I could work up the gumption to do it to my first Keeper πŸ˜† I still love Koondra’s colors!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Apari
                                Participant

Yeral wrote:

I just had to tell you that I came back to your thread to look at your pictures of Koondra antiqued so I could work up the gumption to do it to my first Keeper πŸ˜† I still love Koondra’s colors!!

It took some nerve for me 2 do it, but personally I think the keeper is a whole lot easier to antique than the dragon… Gah i hate antiquing that thing! πŸ˜†
                                  The keeper has deeper crevasses it seems.

Thanks. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.