fbpx

Sagi's PYO Keeper "Tokma" (April 29th) Pg 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sagi's PYO Keeper "Tokma" (April 29th) Pg 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

See page 4

Apari
      Participant

This is Koondra, my 1st PYO! I named him that because he looked like a raccoon when I was putting down the shading coat. πŸ˜€
        I still have lots of work, but I thought I would share. Hope you all like him!

Thanks! :hi:

Bodine
        Participant

I think he is very pretty πŸ™‚ The orange and browns are perfect for the season.Any greens?…he’ll look like a pumpkin dragon XD J/K Z. XD He is a beauty and especially for the first one! πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Mmloda
          Participant

Very Handsome! I love his colors and I can’t wait to see him all finished! πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Apari
            Participant

Ha, I could turn him into a pumpkin… I was thinking some blue? highlight… I dunno yet, I’ll have to sleep on it. I think I’m going to antique all over, but I’m scared to death something is going to happen to the paint! πŸ˜• All this is new to me, and I’ve never done it before.

Thanks guys. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
              Participant

I am not sure about the blue! I really like him the the way he looks right now… πŸ™‚ Green might go a bit better if you ahve to add another color to him!

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Lovely work so far. I’m loving the color scheme. I have always been partial to accent with green when working in orangy colors. Blue could work to, though. I also think antiquing him would work nicely. Bear in mind it may darken the original base coat, but it will also really bring out all of the lovely detail of the sculpt.

Apari
                  Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Lovely work so far. I’m loving the color scheme. I have always been partial to accent with green when working in orangy colors. Blue could work to, though. I also think antiquing him would work nicely. Bear in mind it may darken the original base coat, but it will also really bring out all of the lovely detail of the sculpt.

Thnx PT! It would be a very subtle darker blue if I did decide to accent it. I think that it needs to darken down just a tiny bit too, it is pretty bright now. πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                    Participant

He looks great! …and he’s making me hungry for pumpkin pie! πŸ˜†

Kujacker
                      Participant

Oooooo wooow! I really, really love him! If I had the money, I’d ask if he was for sale!
                        I know he isn’t finished, but I love him as is right now. Can’t wait to see how he looks finished!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Beautiful! I’m loving all the gorgeous browns people have been putting out lately. The orange is yummy.
                          Before you antique him, go ahead and seal him. That way, you won’t wipe off the paint with the antiquing, it won’t stain the paint as bad, and if you don’t like the way it’s coming out, you can just wipe it all off. Learned that the hard way! (and thanks to whomever originally offered that tip, don’t remember who)
                          I second the green, though blue might be interesting- just like green with rusty browns.

Anonymous

Siggy,
                            You are doing such a wonderful job for your 1st PYO, The colors are perfect for this time of year!
                            I cant wait to see more! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                            Participant

Oh, he’s nice! I actually like the colors used. Very nice! πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Oooooo wooow! I really, really love him! If I had the money, I’d ask if he was for sale!
                                I know he isn’t finished, but I love him as is right now. Can’t wait to see how he looks finished!

Sorry to disagree Kuj but she reminds me of French Vanilla Ice Cream with lovely Hot Caramel Sauce… OMG, I’m starving…

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Apari
                                Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Siggy,
                                  You are doing such a wonderful job for your 1st PYO, The colors are perfect for this time of year!
                                  I cant wait to see more! πŸ™‚

Thanks Kally! I didn’t plan the colors on the season either, it just fits perfectly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.