fbpx

Rushed my husband to the er

Home Forums Miscellany Community Rushed my husband to the er

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

That’s great news that the insurance company has approved it! I hope he is home soon. Good luck.

Bob

At least it sounds like now they are willing to work with you and give you answers. This is good news

Well at least the insurance approved it and it sounds like he will be home soon. That is good news.

Laurie
      Participant

Well I finally brought him home yesterday. I’m so worn out from all the running. I’m just glad he’s finally home 😀

I am so happy to hear things are looking up.

About time you two/three got a few breaks.

As for your Mom, well I say we just hit her with a few tranquilizers so she will chill out. not everything is about her, whether she realizes it or not.

You haven’t mentioned what is going on with baby, is baby okay, or are they still testing?

Glad hubby is home and that he is on the list. Yay, one more hurdle passed.

You’re doing great, stay steady, you guys will get to the finish line soon. *crossing fingers, toes, legs, eyes, etc.*

Kyrin

Laurie
        Participant

I won’t know anything until next month. They wont do the test I need done until 24 weeks so I have to wait until the middle of September. I’m not really worried about it since they don’t seem to concerned about it.

Maria
          Participant

At least you can relax a bit now.

purpledoggy wrote:

I won’t know anything until next month. They wont do the test I need done until 24 weeks so I have to wait until the middle of September. I’m not really worried about it since they don’t seem to concerned about it.

Good, as long as they aren’t in a panic, likely all will be well. And often little imperfections in the heart correct themselves as the fetus grows. So with any luck at all, if there is a problem it will be self correcting and just need careful monitoring.

I am really glad things are going better…I sincerely hope the transplant will go smoothly with the time comes and that nothing goes wrong. It’s going to be scary as hell though, and I wish some of us could be where you are while it is happening, so you aren’t without the support you need.

Dang it, I gotta convince you guys to move to Idaho! *grin* When he does go into surgery, take my numbers with you, so I can give you what support I can.

Kyrin

Kyrin

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.