fbpx

Ruby Mother

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Ruby Mother

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

frozendragon
      Participant

I have a Ruby mother dragon to sell or trade….

I got it for $114 total, I thought I had someone to buy it…and well that didn’t work out…

so I’m open to offers for trades or to sell…I really want to get something worth what she is worth…or close to it…

shipping would be around $10….

and that’s just about cost for one…

I also have a hatching protoceratops…it looks different from the ones I’ve seen…I got it off ebay a long time ago and I’m thinking someone was going to repaint it….

I have pictures of both that I will post as soon as I can…

Maria
        Participant

Hm… If I painted that purple Prax-type kirin for you, how much of the price would she cover? (Commission price is $130, but we were planning a swap, but if you want the kirin for the mother or something like that… Unless you need cash.) And would you ship to Switzerland?

frozendragon
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hm… If I painted that purple Prax-type kirin for you, how much of the price would she cover? (Commission price is $130, but we were planning a swap, but if you want the kirin for the mother or something like that… Unless you need cash.) And would you ship to Switzerland?

hmm….I’m not sure on that one….I have so many of the current PYO’s that I’ve gotten or traded with people…

I’ll have to think about it….I’m hoping the new PYO’s come soon…

Maria
            Participant

Okay. And yeah, I want the new PYOs soon too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

Just an FYI, I heard the PYO peg will be the next one out and that it is almost ready!!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Just an FYI, I heard the PYO peg will be the next one out and that it is almost ready!!

Really?!? Yahoo! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

I’d really have the Keeper, but I can do a lot with a hoofer, too. ๐Ÿ˜€

frozendragon
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

peg….or unicorn…

I thought the unicorn was next…and I didn’t hear about a peg?

Maria
                      Participant

Unicorn. You’re right, frozen. Melody was just thinking about putting that large Pegasus out as a PYO, but no real plans.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Gah! Could have been a Uni. Sorry Pegasi! It was a hoofer and it was not a keeper dragon. I had deleted the Email. Oops!! SORRY EVERYONE!

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

That’s okay. I’ll be happy with a PYO unicorn as well. *crosses fingers* I hope that there really is a PYO pegasus in the works somewhere along the line though.

frozendragon
                            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

That’s okay. I’ll be happy with a PYO unicorn as well. *crosses fingers* I hope that there really is a PYO pegasus in the works somewhere along the line though.

yeah that would be nice…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.