fbpx

Rose Gold….Pink Lap Dragon.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Rose Gold….Pink Lap Dragon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You’re on all the time but you don’t talk as much, it seems. You used to have an average of 30+ posts a day…
      Good luck with the lap!

Starbreeze
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Im on all the time 😆 I love this color. I just feel bad when I bid or comment on repaints since they are discouraged. Its too bad, too, because I love most of them and have even bought one. I love this one in particular. I hope it stays in my price range and gets to come home to me.

As soon as I saw her, I thought she would make a great companion for your pink Scratcher. 😉

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re on all the time but you don’t talk as much, it seems. You used to have an average of 30+ posts a day…
          Good luck with the lap!

Thanks GB!
          I just dont want to annoy anyone, so I dont post as much as I used to. When there were fewer of us, it was no big deal, but there are lots of other posts to read now. I just dont want to add to the mass.

Skigod377
          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Im on all the time 😆 I love this color. I just feel bad when I bid or comment on repaints since they are discouraged. Its too bad, too, because I love most of them and have even bought one. I love this one in particular. I hope it stays in my price range and gets to come home to me.

As soon as I saw her, I thought she would make a great companion for your pink Scratcher. 😉I actually hope so. She is beautiful. I will have to check and see when payment is due. I wont have much till the 1st.

Aphelion
            Participant

Wow, the blue eyes are really striking with this paint job! I wouldn’t want to see them any other way honestly, I think the blue is great!! 8) You are a pro, purplecat!

Skigod377
              Participant

I like the blue eyes, too. I also like the way you added blue to make it match.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Wow, she’s lovely, I have to give her a go as well =) She’d look perfect next to my pink griffin =D

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Purplecat
                  Participant

I love pink dragons…it’s such a gentle, understated color for a fierce fantasy creature. Of course I love purple but it’s alot more popular generally and windstone’s already done alot with that color. I plan to do several kinds of pink dragons, I love bronze too so that color will pop up alot too. 😀

Maria
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good luck with the lap!

Thanks GB!
                      I just dont want to annoy anyone, so I dont post as much as I used to. When there were fewer of us, it was no big deal, but there are lots of other posts to read now. I just dont want to add to the mass.

But I don’t want to be the member with the most posts! It’d be wrong if you didn’t have the most. 😆

She is unbelievably gorgeous, I wish I had the money to buy her, but I know she will quickly exit my price range!!!

I dont care what all you say, I think the Blue Eyes actually BRING out the pink.
                      I am going to have my eye on this one as well….shes gorgeous!! I HOPE my re-fi comes in soon! 😯 😕 😀
                      OHHHHHhhhh nooooo I am running out of room for WS’ LMAO! I NEED a bigger HOUSE!!! haha!!

Maria
                      Participant

$102.50. She’s doing great.

Good luck all. I kinda like the blue eyes as well.

skigod377 wrote:

I like the blue eyes, too. I also like the way you added blue to make it match.

where was the blue added?

Purplecat
                        Participant

I think it’s the lighting….she actually doesn’t have any blue but in the shadowy areas she kinda has a bluish shadow look…The white I used on her was a cold white and sometimes it comes across that way.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.