fbpx

RIP Shion

Home Forums Miscellany Community RIP Shion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

My big beautiful boy died this morning. We were asleep in bed, and he cried out three short sounds and was gone. The vet thinks he had a heart attack….it was quick, and he died at home, but I am left somewhat bereft. He just had a non-malignant cyst removed from his leg 3 weeks ago….he was healing well, and he was suppose to get better.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I am so SO sorry for your loss…if I can suggest anything, and this is speaking from my own experience, is to hurry up and fill that void…get another puppy.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Jinya
        Participant

Sorry for the loss of your fur baby, may you remember the best of him.

Never easy to lose something that’s been a part of the family…always remember the loving home and happy life you gave your pet! I DO feel your pain and am sorry for your loss.

I think this is the right forum for hugs…

Adaneth
          Participant

So sorry for your loss. Awful when it’s so sudden, though at least it was fast for poor Shion.

Chloe
            Participant

I am so, so sorry for your loss. πŸ™ *hugs

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

πŸ™ HUG’S, Sorry for your loss. πŸ™ It was fast and he was at home with you. 0:)

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Scathach
                Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs <3 At least he was at home and with you.

Life is beautiful.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Oh no! I’m so sorry… hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lorie
                    Participant

I’m so very sorry that you lost your beautiful baby. It is so much harder, when they go suddenly. He knows you loved him very much. May you remember all the good times you had with him.

Oh no! I’m so sorry… ((hugs))

Falcolf
                      Participant

So sorry for your loss πŸ™ -hugs- <3

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ann

I am so sorry. :'( I’m glad you were able to be with him when he left.

Laurie
                          Participant

Aw Sweetie, I’m so sorry. Wish I had more time to talk with you. Love you.

phantomess
                            Participant

Oh, really sorry to hear the sad news! πŸ™

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.