fbpx

Reptile Dragon PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Reptile Dragon PYO

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Thanks for all of your comments, guys! This is such a supportive, welcoming forum. I’m glad you guys like him, you made my week!

Anonymous

I think the color scheme is beautiful, natural looking and VERY VERY pretty! 🙂

Apari
      Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

This is one of my favorite Keepers so far! (I love ‘natural’-ish color schemes)

I totally agree! I was wanting to see a “Natural” looking keeper and this is exactly what I had in mind.. Awesome work and do post more pics when he’s further along. 🙂
        Keep up the good work!

Oh and welcome to the forum.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

He’s gorgeous! I even like the fact he has the dark brown eyes 😉 . Don’t see to many PYO dragons with those. But I agree – some cool, green reptilian eyes would look great 🙂 .

Heather
          Participant

You might also like the eyes at Dreaming Tree: http://www.dreamingtreestudio.com The web page is actually a little out of date, and she’s expanded her selection of eyes considerably. Nice selection of colors; lots of fantasy-type combinations, but she also does eyes in more natural hues. She might be a good resource if the taxidermy site doesn’t have the size or color you’re looking for.

Barrdwing wrote:

You might also like the eyes at Dreaming Tree: http://www.dreamingtreestudio.com The web page is actually a little out of date, and she’s expanded her selection of eyes considerably. Nice selection of colors; lots of fantasy-type combinations, but she also does eyes in more natural hues. She might be a good resource if the taxidermy site doesn’t have the size or color you’re looking for.

I second this! I love the eyes I got from her!
            I didn’t know she had expanded the selection though…*tries to remember to go tonight when she gets back, and look for more eyes to order* 8)

Wow that is absolutely beautiful! I really love the brown eyes. It reminds me of a sailfin dragon I used to keep. They can have deep brown round pupiled eyes just like that!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.