fbpx

Repair in Progress, Faceless Male Dragon Completed 8/20

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Repair in Progress, Faceless Male Dragon Completed 8/20

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author

Wow! You are really good, Kyrin! 🙂

Here he is in the next stage of his reconstruction. The nose and nostrils are next. Then I can start on his forehead and the other side.

Picture is crappy, took 7 pictures and every one was blurry…my camera is being a pain in the butt.

Kyrin

Kyrin i have only just looked at this topic and the grifins feet are amazing! I bet he was happy 😀 Faceless wonder is great! What do you use for the sculpting?

Griffiness wrote:

Kyrin i have only just looked at this topic and the grifins feet are amazing! I bet he was happy 😀 Faceless wonder is great! What do you use for the sculpting?

Apoxie Sculpt

Kyrin

lamortefille
    Participant

You have the patience of a Saint! Wonderful work…

Okay, he has nostrils on both sides now, still have to do his chin, but he’s getting there. Yay. I plan to do the right side, and then his forehead last, so I can make sure it is centered correctly.

He’s starting to look like himself again though.

Kyrin

Kujacker
      Participant

You do amazing repair work!!

Kujacker wrote:

You do amazing repair work!!

Thanks. Someone else was saying I have a lot of patience, I call it stubborness. LOL!

Kyrin

dragonessjade wrote:

Awesome, at least he has a nose now. 😀 Thanks for doing this. 😀

Actually when you said this, he didn’t quite have a nose just yet. Now he does.

Kyrin

Maria
        Participant

Wow, that’s imrpessive, Kyrin. He actually looks like a male dragon again.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

The dragon looks great on this side. How’s the oher side look?

pegasi1978 wrote:

The dragon looks great on this side. How’s the oher side look?

Naked. That side isn’t started yet, but the left side isn’t quite done just yet. i still have the lower jaw to complete, then I can start on the right side.

Kyrin

Okay, right side done, and most of the forehead and top of nose, just need to make a mess of little tiny balls and line them up properly for the final details and he will be done.

I’m really surprisd how fast this is coming together, considering when I started I really thought he would take me weeks.

Kyrin

Skigod377
            Participant

WOW!

SilverDragon
              Participant

That is looking extremely well! You do an awesome job!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.