fbpx

Regrets?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Aww I like him. I might have to look for him on ebay.

Starbreeze
      Participant

He is cute. They also have this larger dragon. I forgot about him. I got him for Christmas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ty-Fossils-the-Red-Dragon-Classic-Plush-New-MWMT_W0QQitemZ160243647997QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL08052801100r23485

Jodi
        Participant

Stop that! I’m trying to get rid of most of my Beanies. Not trying to collect more. Those dragons are cool! πŸ˜€

Nightcrow
          Participant

Heh. The only thing I regret is not buying a few extra Whites before they were retired! πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Travistie
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

He is cute. They also have this larger dragon. I forgot about him. I got him for Christmas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ty-Fossils-the-Red-Dragon-Classic-Plush-New-MWMT_W0QQitemZ160243647997QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL08052801100r23485

Oh, that is a pretty stuffed dragon! You’re tempting me to get one now! πŸ˜†

Bob

I just bought the red one with the gold wings!! YOU PEOPLE ARE EVIL!!!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Sorry DM!!! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Stop that! I’m trying to get rid of most of my Beanies. Not trying to collect more. Those dragons are cool! πŸ˜€

I agree! πŸ˜† I have the two older dragons…Scorch and ? and all of the old cats. They aren’t mint any more though. They’re dusty. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

Being dusty prevents being mint? πŸ˜•

lamortefille
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

As far as beanies, yeah. They’re supposed to be stored in ziplocs or those plastic display boxes. These days, I don’t think any of them are worth more than the enjoyment you get out if them, mint or not. πŸ˜†

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I regret not buying up some of everything to sell later on! I could have gotten the old animals! πŸ˜†

Seriously, I regret not getting some things (like my riser) until they were retired. Much more stressful and expensive that way! And I regret not bidding on an SK in their early days, when I could have had a chance at one- even one I didn’t really want, and could have sold towards one I did.
                          Things I get for me stay here. Only thing I regret selling is my first PYO, a wolf. Oh well. And that I didn’t hang onto a white curl when I picked them up for forum members, a friend I met later wanted one.

I sure don’t regret walking into that gift shop 22 years ago and seeing a display with dragons though!

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I agree! πŸ˜† I have the two older dragons…Scorch and ? and all of the old cats. They aren’t mint any more though. They’re dusty. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†
                            Which one?? The white one is Magic

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

As far as beanies, yeah. They’re supposed to be stored in ziplocs or those plastic display boxes. These days, I don’t think any of them are worth more than the enjoyment you get out if them, mint or not. πŸ˜†
                              Beanies are material so they can not have dirt or be washed

lamortefille
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Which one?? The white one is Magic

I have Scorch, the Oriental one and a blue pegasus I forgot all about.

Bob

nightcrow wrote:

Heh. The only thing I regret is not buying a few extra Whites before they were retired! πŸ™‚

I have SEVERAL White Magic Buddies at home in my closet

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.