fbpx

Regrets?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

The one I do regret is the Copper-gold emperor I sold to mloda but I knew I could not keep the two of them. 😉 He was soooo nice.

My only regret is my ruby old warrior that I had to sell to pay for baby bills. I wish I wouldn’t have had to sell him, and I wish that I will eventually get him back….someday 🙁

I don’t regret any of my purchases, I do regret not getting stuff sometimes though, like when stuff comes out with a really good price… but then I say to myself, that’s one more day that I don’t have to eat mac and cheese (eww) so it’s all good.

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I always have a little regret buying my Windstones, I’m always looking for deals on ebay and where ever. The more bang for my buck the better 😉 . I just really started collecting this year, so I haven’t sold any prodution peices to feel guilty about. I do regret selling my pyo griffin Rajah and dragon Flame Heart a little. But then I just spent the money to get more PYOs and I didn’t feel so bad 😆 . I also know that they went to people who will really appreciate them, and that makes it worth it too.

Skigod377
        Participant

ruffian wrote:

I have thought about selling my old green fledgie, but have never actually done it, I think well if I NEED the money.

If you do want to part with him, let me know!! 😆

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Heck yeah. And they are a lot cuter in person that I thought they would be. Im quite happy with mine!! I hope you learn to love him!!

Yep, Dragoness has sold me back my OW. Im doing a partial trade for a pink lap and rainbow curlie (that just didnt do anything for me) and then cold hard cash. 😆
            A PINKanything that did not do something for Ski??
            *FAINTS*

Bob

ruffian wrote:

I am a hoarder, I dont sell anything 😆

I have thought about selling my old green fledgie, but have never actually done it, I think well if I NEED the money some time he will be the first thing on ebay, he never really grew on me, I only kept him because he was my only old green piece, now I have the curlie, and curlies are love.
              If you decide to sell your Green Fledgie it sounds like Ski would buy him

Skigod377
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Heck yeah. And they are a lot cuter in person that I thought they would be. Im quite happy with mine!! I hope you learn to love him!!

Yep, Dragoness has sold me back my OW. Im doing a partial trade for a pink lap and rainbow curlie (that just didnt do anything for me) and then cold hard cash. 😆 A PINKanything that did not do something for Ski??
                *FAINTS*I bought 4, remember? They are not even here yet. 😆

Travistie
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Yep, Dragoness has sold me back my OW. Im doing a partial trade for a pink lap and rainbow curlie (that just didnt do anything for me) and then cold hard cash. 😆

I didn’t care much for the rainbow curlie either.

Skigod377
                  Participant

travistie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I didn’t care much for the rainbow curlie either.He didnt have any pink on him. 😆

Bob

bought 4 what?? I guess I do not remember. I had time I was not on the Forum that much due to work and all my charity work
                      It seems that my charity work is coming to an end. We had a blow up board meeting last night and I’m ready to leave the last organization I really supported. It’s time for me to put my life back toghter

Let’s see. REGRETS?? I think we had already talked about this or a seem to remember but I can oly think of 1 rEAL regret. Telling everyone twice haw many Windstones I have fould at the stores in Sacramento that where retied or on close out.
                      I LOVE to help others as you know don’t get me wrong BUT getting money from 4 people and getting the items packing them up to make sure they are correct and paying for postage out of my pocket and waiting to get the PayPal Funds back in the account.
                      I REALLY regret doing business with someone here that is no longer here. Due to time and money restraints I was not able to get to the store that ws going out of business and lost the 2 Windstones that where on hold and fell so bad I’m paying the balance to get this person the Windstone in question. I accidently sent the wrong Windstones to paople the first time and they had to send them to eachother

Suzanne
                      Participant

Aww… but it’s the thought that counts DM. You didn’t have to do anything for anyone, but you went that extra mile. That’s cool in my book.

Jasmine
                        Participant

I’m a total hoarder too.

I have a EmPea OW I keep thinking I should just sell but I can’t seem to make myself do it. 😉

Bob

Tiva wrote:

Aww… but it’s the thought that counts DM. You didn’t have to do anything for anyone, but you went that extra mile. That’s cool in my book.

Thanks!! I’m not saying I will not do it again. I would, it’s in my blood to help others. I just felt bad about 1 specific transaction where the piece got sold out from under me due to this person not having PayPal at the time. Once the money got thru I was not able to get to the store for a few days and lost the item

My house is a Black Hole for Windstones. They come in but never leave unless bought for others with their money specifically for them

I had regretted giving away the first Windstone I ever got, back when I was 14, my Grandpa bought me a peacock mother dragon and I gave it away (I had this wierd thing when I was a teenager and had to break up with somebody, I always felt bad and I would give them something, the mother dragon went to an old boyfriend for that reason haha) And I had regretted it so badly, so I bought another one last year. My grandpa wont ever know its not the same one haha.

And another one that I gave away to a different boyfriend during a breakup, was my white stone dragon candlelamp with the blue eyes. I still havnt replaced him and I really want to, I’ve been regretting that one for a long time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.