fbpx

Red or Green?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

For my PYO dragon (which is at the post office right now, waiting for me to go pick it up on Saturday) which colour should I paint it?

Skigod377
    Participant

I picked red because we have not seen a red one yet. I dont know how it will look with blue eyes, though.

I picked the gold and blue, mostly because with the blue eyes of those colors ofered it would look best I think.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

Red! No one has done red yet! πŸ˜€

I’ve seen blue… I ‘ve seen gold/bronze… and I’m doing green… πŸ˜€

So that’s my vote! :mrgreen:

Maria
        Participant

I vote green. I’m not sure about red with the blue eyes.

skigod377 wrote:

I picked red because we have not seen a red one yet. I dont know how it will look with blue eyes, though.

Technically Ski, your vote counts as two because without you, I wouldn’t have the Dragon at all πŸ™‚ so there’s +1 on red

Skigod377
          Participant

LyoMoonheart wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Technically Ski, your vote counts as two because without you, I wouldn’t have the Dragon at all πŸ™‚ so there’s +1 on red

YIPPI!!! *Jumps up and down* Though if you think it would look funny with the blue eyes, you gotta follow your gut.

skigod377 wrote:

LyoMoonheart wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

YIPPI!!! *Jumps up and down* Though if you think it would look funny with the blue eyes, you gotta follow your gut.

Okay! I have my dragon, you guys have until I finish my KiRin to get your votes in πŸ˜›

Okay Everybody! Green/yellow won X3 sooooo that’s what I’m painting my small dragon PYO X3 next one is Red πŸ˜› Everybody’s already done blue πŸ˜›

Skigod377
            Participant

LyoMoonheart wrote:

Okay Everybody! Green/yellow won X3 sooooo that’s what I’m painting my small dragon PYO X3 next one is Red πŸ˜› Everybody’s already done blue πŸ˜›

Cant wait to see it!

skigod377 wrote:

LyoMoonheart wrote:

Cant wait to see it! You’ll be the first to πŸ˜›

WolfenMachine
              Participant

I dunno, I think the production Ruby dragons look funy with red eyes. Maybe they’d look better with gold eyes like the white dragon…I voted red, I think the red and the blue could work really well together! Maybe you could give him tiny blue accent scales to tie the two colors together

WolfenMachine wrote:

I dunno, I think the production Ruby dragons look funy with red eyes. Maybe they’d look better with gold eyes like the white dragon…I voted red, I think the red and the blue could work really well together! Maybe you could give him tiny blue accent scales to tie the two colors together

You’d have to, to tie the eyes with the scales, but the winner was green/yellow πŸ˜› so that’s what I’m going with (until they get the new ones out- I might actually have some fun with the larger dragon πŸ˜›

SPark
                Participant

Oh yes! I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want the big PYO dragon! But I want the little ones with green eyes too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.