fbpx

Really? … and I thought 2012 was bad. My apologies, I need to rant!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Really? … and I thought 2012 was bad. My apologies, I need to rant!

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

…then a giant skunk colored fisher cat looking creature ran up to me and started chasing me and springing up to my face trying to bite me! It had a pink bow by one ear like it was an adorable BUT terrifying pet at one point! One second AWE SO CUTE! and a millisecond later a rabies infested giant ferret with skunk stripes and giant razor teeth. 0.o I was running around the store screaming and I woke up right before it was gonna gnaw my face off!

Don’t watch Pepe Le Pew before you go to bed…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

So I got my truck back and was so excited it looked so beautiful… however… now my alarm doesn’t work, my power windows and door locks are fried, windshield wipers don’t work and the check engine light is on…..REALLY? Can’t ANYTHING EVER JUST WORK OUT?!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Rachel
        Participant

Sounds like someone hooked the battery up backwards and fried your electronics. I would call the shop that did the repairs and get on them. It might be as simple as replacing one or more fuses, or they might have actually fried your electronics. They need to fix it with no charge.

So I got my truck back and was so excited it looked so beautiful… however… now my alarm doesn’t work, my power windows and door locks are fried, windshield wipers don’t work and the check engine light is on…..REALLY? Can’t ANYTHING EVER JUST WORK OUT?!

Gaddddd woman stop putting the challenge out to the universe “REALLY? Can’t ANYTHING EVER JUST WORK OUT?!” LOL I got ya here again girl……..

What I think Mandy means is….UNIVERSE….I have been through enough and really want to see some positive things in my life. I have faced your challenges and I am getting through them. I am ready for a fresh start to 2013. I want all the negative to go away and only the good and positive to start coming my way! :bigsmile: HUGGS

Lesley
          Participant

Sounds like someone hooked the battery up backwards and fried your electronics. I would call the shop that did the repairs and get on them. It might be as simple as replacing one or more fuses, or they might have actually fried your electronics. They need to fix it with no charge.

I second this. If it was all working when you brought it in, and now the electronics are fried, it’s their mistake. They need to fess up and fix it.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Yea that’s a no go. I have tried, but they didn’t work on any of my electrical so they say it is a coincidence. I’ve called my insurance and am waiting to hear back.

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Chloe
              Participant

Yea that’s a no go. I have tried, but they didn’t work on any of my electrical so they say it is a coincidence. I’ve called my insurance and am waiting to hear back.

Are you F&*$$%% kidding me????? Of course it’s their fault!!!

Rachel
                Participant

It’s not a coincidence. Someone hooked up your battery backwards and fried it. I’d be on their butts.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I can’t get anyone to take responsibility… I had a friend mess with it today. Now I have one windshield wiper working, I just apoxied the other. Hopefully the glue sets good overnight. The teeth the arms attach to are totally stripped, so I need a whole new assembly… yea.. not happening. I had to do something, I can see in the rain at all with no wipers.

The other stuff are more *annoyances* then anything. I can fix them but by bit myself I guess. It’s just frustrating. The switch I need is like a hundred bucks for the part for my power windows and locks. The check engine light is some sort or malfunction in my solenoid? Don’t even know what that means, but the guy at Advance told me it’s not anything serious and he thinks they forgot to plug something in somewhere because that’s usually why that code comes up.

I have had a migraine for like 5 days now. >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

If it was working when it went into the shop and is not working now, the shop is liable for the damages. Your car insurance should have some medical coverage, and the woman would have to use all the coverage up before she could sue you. I would consult an attorney for both the woman and the car. With a letter from an attorney, the shop might straighten up their act.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Un-believable!!! I had a gut feeling when you told me about the accident on FB that my instincts were screaming scammer…

And, on top of everything else the garage is giving you trouble too?! Mann…

The best you can do is what you are doing…covering your own Butt. Geezums!

I gotta’ hold out hope; All the CRAP you have to deal with HAS to be Meaningful in some way…Karma, needs to work overtime for you in the upcoming year.

Please do not give up!

*Bigg Huggs*

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.