fbpx

Rainbow Royal Hatching Dragon back in stock today (3/18/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Rainbow Royal Hatching Dragon back in stock today (3/18/08)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

Hi. Our trio of Royal Hatching Dragons are back in stock in the Rainbow color. The Silver won’t be in the store for another week.

They are in about the middle of this page – no pictures yet! – scroll down on
        https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=56 until you find them.

Laurie
        Participant

Old Warriors? I’m dying over here!

Skigod377
          Participant

Were there lots more empresses and kinglets than the emperors, or are they just alot more popular?

Thanks Susie! Any word on OW or Lap? Or curliesssss 🙂

Susie
            Keymaster

There were fewer Emperors than the others. I don’t know why. I’m going to guess that we had fewer cast Emperor’s ready to paint (and now we probably have none left until after we re-locate the factory).

Old Warriors: – still need to grow horns – this takes time (quite a lot of time).

Curled Dragons: – not being painted at the moment, there are plans for more but it’s not happening yet.

Please have patience with us – we are in the process of moving the factory and it’s not an easy task!!!

Starbreeze
              Participant

Feel free to ignore all of our squeaking. We know you’re busy!! 😉

You are so awesome Susie, thank you!

Do you like cinnamon?
                🙂

Susie
                Keymaster

Susie wrote:

There were fewer Emperors than the others. I don’t know why. I’m going to guess that we had fewer cast Emperor’s ready to paint (and now we probably have none left until after we re-locate the factory).

If things go as planned (we can only hope!) there will be more of the Hatching Emperors in Rainbow, more are planned to make equal total quantities of each style of Royal Hatching dragon. If you are lacking one, please email me to be put on my email waiting list for them – put “Rainbow Hatching Emperor Waiting List” in the subject line and I’ll let you know when there are more again. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.