fbpx

Rainbow Old Warriors are in store now!!! 4/22/08

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Rainbow Old Warriors are in store now!!! 4/22/08

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

I will get some photos of him tomorrow and put them up in the “I just bought a . . .” thread. πŸ™‚ I’m a little slow at editing photos so it might be late in the day. As for the paint job: well, he does look like he galloped through a paintbox, but the colors are all nice and strong and don’t strike me as girly. I can see why he gave the painters fits, though! πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

My OWs got shipped on Friday. That gives me until Thursday, probably, to find a spot for them…

darjeb
        Participant

Mine is on the way

Nightcrow
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

lol…nah, I dont like the rainbows, it gives me color overload. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I never thought the rainbow color on him would be that popular. lol.

It just proves (again) that the OW can make ANY color look good! πŸ™‚

(I’m not a Rainbow fan, either… though I will be buying one of those Laps! Must have more Laps!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Some sculptures make a color look good, and some colors make a sculpture look good. I also like the Rainbow Old Warrior; the Rainbow color just suits him. He wears his gaudiness well. πŸ˜† My mother is not an Old Warrior fan and thought of buying him. Maybe when he’s back in stock in the store. Should give her time to save up for it. πŸ˜›

Maria
              Participant

I think the OW shows the color well because he’s so big. The shades aren’t as mushed together as on, say, the young dragon.

My OW is here I posted tons of pics in the Celebration thread πŸ˜‰
                I love his color!

Maria
                Participant

He’s a beauty, all right.

yah!!!!!!!!! Grats GB! πŸ˜›

Maria
                  Participant

πŸ˜€ Thanks and back atcha! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.