fbpx

Question for other collectors…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question for other collectors…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

The male dragon was my first windstone ever! So it has to be one of my favs 😀

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

nessiemom
    Participant

I don’t think there’s a bad pose… It just all depends on what you like!

skigod377 wrote:

Yup, they are the most common and most popular. 🙂 I think everyone has one in their collection.

I don’t…. yet. 😈 I will steal one from somebody sooner or later… well, buy, they are a bit big to fit in my purse, aren’t they? 😆

Jodi
      Participant

I like the Male Dragon. I have three of them: Rainbow, Green, and a special paint one.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I’d really love to see the Male Dragon, in person, in rainbow… 😀

tdm

Zelda
          Participant

Hey BD! The male sculpt is one of my favorites, personally. I feel very lucky to have a very old Peacock one, two browns, and a rainbow. They’re all so different despite being the same sculpt. I think it’s one of the best sculpts to show off a color scheme’s full pattern.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I have to admit that the male dragon is on of my favs. I have 3, all ebay finds. I have the Peacock, old green and a very old brown.

Maria
              Participant

The male isn’t one of my favorites. I tend to like bigger sculpts. But for a while white and emerald and rainbow males werefetching good prices, before all these special pieces form Windstone came out.

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

My peacock male was my first windstone. I also have him in Black gold. I like him a lot, but the Scratcher has been my favorite since I was around 9, so if I could, I’d have him in every color! 😛

Mine too! I got him on layaway along with the Emerald Male! I still have them both too! But I stop at two of each sculpt. 😉

The peacock male was also my very first Windstone given to me by my best friend for Christmas in 1990 and he has always been very special as my friend was killed in an auto accident in 1997. I now have 13 of the males (and 2 duplicates) so I guess they are at least one of my favorites along with the curls, OW’s, laps, and ki-rins. Oh, and the kitties! :lol:For me, the male represent the well mannered dragon: strong, dignified, calm, not aggressive with teeth and claws out ready to fight, but knowing he can defend himself if necessary and not having to prove it to every stupid peasant that wants to pick a fight, and you better not mess with him, he just knows his own power and projects it, doesn’t have to prove it. For that matter, that’s one of the major reasons I like all the Windstone dragons, they all have that quality in one degree or another. But the males also have that young prime of life quality that the youngs and fledges haven’t come into yet and the OW’s have past already. The males have come into their full power and they know they have teeth and claws and can use them by choice if necessary to defend themselves and others so they can use their power wisely without wasting it on useless fights. A truly mature wellmannered dragon who knows how to behave himself! 😆

😀 Well said, I agree,

That was a long explanation, but it kind of makes sense… 🙄

I still prefer the scratcher better. The entertainment of the perpetual itch.

Stephanie
                  Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

That was a long explanation, but it kind of makes sense… 🙄

I still prefer the scratcher better. The entertainment of the perpetual itch.

I love the scratcher. It’s like the moments before the “pose”.

“Hold on one second, I’ll be pretty and refined in a moment, I’ve just got to get this…one…ahhhhhh.”

😀

Bob

setting eyes on the Male Brown Dragon in SF in 1988 I was HOOKED. I then saw the Female and wsa in LOVE. I bought the male and got the Female (now mother dragon) the next week. I lost first set a few months later when my house burned down but wsa able to replace eventuallly
                      I have the Male in Brown, Green, Peacock, White, Emerald, Emerald, Ruby, B/G and EmPea so far the Gold Male shour be soon after I pay off the Gold Emperor
                      i LOVE the regal look of the Male

I have more males than any other casting, I am not sure why! Availability? I think the cycle persists as more males are available, more are bought! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.