fbpx

Question about Secret Keepers

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question about Secret Keepers

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Every time I see that pic I want a rainbow SK. I need her to complete my collection. Someday, my pretty! 😀

Wow at that picture! She’s a gargantuan!! 😮 Never realized she was that big, I mean I knew she was big but.. 😀 I would love to buy that little keeper if the person that owns her ever wants to sell her 😉

Bob

The SK’s are almost 18″ tall and are VERT HEAVY
        Which keeper are you talking about??
        The little Green one??
        I have been trying to get him from Melody for years but no luck yet

Jennifer
        Keymaster

CherokeeDR wrote:

Wow at that picture! She’s a gargantuan!! 😮 Never realized she was that big, I mean I knew she was big but.. 😀 I would love to buy that little keeper if the person that owns her ever wants to sell her 😉

The one in the photo with the rainbow emp and SK is Melody’s test paint keeper PYO.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

CherokeeDR wrote:

The one in the photo with the rainbow emp and SK is Melody’s test paint keeper PYO.

She’s very pretty 🙂 Was she e-bayed?

I don’t remember if that one was Ebay’d but she did a “treasure chest” PYO Keeper which went for LOTS of money that was gorgeous! Jennifer also has done some beautiful PYO Keepers on Ebay for a LOT of money also…

Jennifer
          Keymaster

No, this one was not eBay’d– she was sort of a prototype that Melody painted to see where/if she needed to fix areas on the PYO Keeper.
            See here:
            http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=117

And here:
            http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=75

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

No, this one was not eBay’d– she was sort of a prototype that Melody painted to see where/if she needed to fix areas on the PYO Keeper.
              See here:
              http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=117

And here:
              http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=75
              Hey Jenn how you do have the gallery sorted on your end? I was taken to the “December 08 raffle prize” and the “Griffocampus?” with my settings.

Nevermind that I changed mine to date decending and it worked fine.

Kujacker
              Participant

Wonder how much he’d go for if he was sold… seems a lot of people want that keeper!

Bob

49ER wrote:

That pic really makes me want to add a Rainbow SK to my collection XD

After I get mine!!!

Bob

CherokeeDR wrote:

agian behind me!!! I have been trying to get it out of Melody’s hands for about 2 years now!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.