fbpx

Quest # 5 VOTING – VOTING CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest # 5 VOTING – VOTING CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I can no longer see any of the photos – looks like the code was switched to BBCode when I think it should still be HTML?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
      Participant

I can no longer see any of the photos – looks like the code was switched to BBCode when I think it should still be HTML?

I can not see them any more either – just lines of code.

Kiya
        Participant

Hmm, the code was not changed. I’ll ask Pam to take a look at it.

etruscan
          Participant

I don’t see any way to vote at the moment either. Will you need to extend the deadline?

Kiya
            Participant

I don’t see any way to vote at the moment either. Will you need to extend the deadline?

Have you already voted? I can vote even though the pictures are messed up again.

However, if you already voted, you won’t have a voting option.

Puffpastryofdoom
              Participant

Until it gets fixed, we can still go to Kiya’s photobucket to see all of the photos! Luckily, each photo has the Finalists’ number attached to it, so we can still vote for our favorite photo! (…It may be a bit less convenient, but at least we can still vote!)

etruscan
                Participant

Have you already voted? I can vote even though the pictures are messed up again.

However, if you already voted, you won’t have a voting option.

Yes, I have already voted. After voting, I thought there was an option to change a vote – not that I was planning to use it.

Kiya
                  Participant

To change a vote, you have to click the “cancel vote” button at the end of the poll. The radio buttons will stay gone till you do. πŸ™‚

Omg! i wish i could’ve picked out more than one favorite! i have a whole bunch of favorites! it was super hard choosing!

I canhardle wait to see who wins what. The winners will share pictures won’t they?

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Congrats to the winners, I am just happy to have made it into the final 15. Looking forward to the next quest =)

Kiya
                      Participant

Judges are judgificating. πŸ™‚ We will announce winners tomorrow evening (if not sooner)!

Hannah
                        Participant

Can we post all the fuzzy pics now? πŸ˜€ I want to see what everyone came up with!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kiya
                          Participant

Can we post all the fuzzy pics now? πŸ˜€ I want to see what everyone came up with!

There is no plan to post the fuzzy submissions officially. However, individuals who would like to share their photos now are welcome to do so. πŸ™‚

pegasus4240
                            Participant

Here are mine:

Can’t wait to see the others. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.