fbpx

Quest # 5 VOTING – VOTING CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest # 5 VOTING – VOTING CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

All of the choices either show up blank or “This image or video has been moved or deleted” :/

What browser are you using? I’m not having any issues at present and Opal’s photos have updated. It may be legacy from earlier today, so if you haven’t cleared your browser cache, please do so. You may also try logging in and out of the forum.

Kiya
      Participant

I’m trying to vote, but every time I click on the vote button it jumps to a number I don’t want (sorry to whoever’s pic that is). Is there any other way we can record the votes?

That’s a new one. What browser are you using?

The only way you can record votes is through the forum tool unfortunately. You might try using another computer/browser.

Also, I don’t know that this functionality will work on a smart phone. If you are trying to vote on a phone, you might want to try a computer instead.

All photos are working for me and I think everyone did a fantastic job!!! My vote is in! BRAVO ALL!!! 🙂

Laurie
        Participant

ok batty, I have IE and…. I deleted my cache, restarted my puter, logged out and in and still only see pics 1,2 and 15.

Kiya
          Participant

I think photobucket is being flaky. They are popping in and out, but I have no way to prevent it. However, they seem to be consistently showing up from the link, so if you can’t see the thumbnails, that’s the best option I have for the moment.

When I get home, I will see if I can upload the images to flikr and repost them. 🙂

Amy
            Participant

All of the choices either show up blank or “This image or video has been moved or deleted” :/

What browser are you using? I’m not having any issues at present and Opal’s photos have updated. It may be legacy from earlier today, so if you haven’t cleared your browser cache, please do so. You may also try logging in and out of the forum.

I’m using firefox. I cleared my cache and logged out and back in but still nothing…

Stephanie
              Participant

I can’t see thumbnail images either. I’m using chrome and cleared my cache.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Firefox 12.0 here, never been to the thread (so nothing would be in my cache for it and all I can see is the photobucket images saying “This image or video has been moved or deleted”.

Firefox 12.0 here, never been to the thread (so nothing would be in my cache for it and all I can see is the photobucket images saying “This image or video has been moved or deleted”.

Same issue here–on FF 11.0, first visit to the site today with this computer. The thumbnail images showed earlier on the iPad, they’re gone on that now.

(And I need like 8 votes–how on earth am I supposed to choose ONE?!?!)

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Same issue here–on FF 11.0, first visit to the site today with this computer. The thumbnail images showed earlier on the iPad, they’re gone on that now.

I also tried on IE9 and Opera 11.51 (also first time for both of them) no images there either.

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

(And I need like 8 votes–how on earth am I supposed to choose ONE?!?!)

Haha yea, there are some very clever ones. I won’t possibly catch up to win now, but I am happy to have participated 🙂 some of them are brilliantly done

Azurielle
                      Participant

Hmm. No images for me either, and tried multiple browsers.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kiya
                        Participant

The poll does not like something about Photobucket (or Photobucket is being flaky- not sure which). And Flikr doesn’t point to an image file so the poll won’t select it. I’ve removed the embedded images for the moment and just point to the album. I’ll have a better solution soon hopefully!

Rachel
                          Participant

These were all adorable!!

Zelda
                            Participant

Congrats to the finalists, these pictures all made me laugh!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.