fbpx

Quest # 5 VOTING – VOTING CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest # 5 VOTING – VOTING CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Voting is closed. Thank you to everyone who participated.

We’ll be reviewing the votes (and it looks like making an internal judging selection). Winners should be announced in the next few days.

Thanks!

-Kiya

fatalbeauty
      Participant

getting a bunch of broken links now…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Tara
        Participant

I’m having troubles seeing all the photos. Only 1,2, and 15 are showing up for me.

Kiya
          Participant

I’m locked out of my photobucket account at the moment. Not sure why the image links aren’t working, but I can’t go check it out until my account unlocks.

We’ll get it working as soon as the interwebs permit. πŸ™‚

Kiya
            Participant

Should be working now – let me know if you have any other issues! πŸ™‚ (Also, I fixed it before 11 am PT! Hahahah!)

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Some very nice photos!

Lupuslunae
                Participant

I can’t see any of the thumbnail photos πŸ™ , but I can see them if I follow the linnk to the full sizes.

Tara
                  Participant

All those photos look awesome!

(The thumnails still aren’t showing up right for me though)

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I can see the pics now but now the thread looks funny, text is all bold and the replies are shifted right….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
                      Participant

If you are still having problems seeing the pictures, try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. It may still be trying to pull archived information which was icky thanks to Photobucket’s hiccup earlier.

I’m seeing everything fine in Chrome. I haven’t tested in IE or Firefox yet. πŸ™‚

[EDIT] Oh, I see – everything gets wonky once you vote. I’ll see if Lane can take a look at it. We only tested before with a small number of images so I think the forum doesn’t like the longer list. πŸ™‚

Misty
                        Participant

I cant get anything either. Even following the links isn’t working =/

Kiya
                          Participant

I cant get anything either. Even following the links isn’t working =/

Have you tried clearing your cache and restarting your browser?

What browser are you using?

Can you email me a screen shot? (you can send it to Ayonah’s address).

You might also try logging in and out of the forum.

[Edit] I’ve now tested this in IE, Firefox, and Chrome with a standard user account and both the thumbnails and links are working. There could be problems on older versions of the browsers or Macs. I haven’t been able to test those.

Amy
                            Participant

All of the choices either show up blank or “This image or video has been moved or deleted” :/

Scathach
                              Participant

I’m trying to vote, but every time I click on the vote button it jumps to a number I don’t want (sorry to whoever’s pic that is). Is there any other way we can record the votes?

Life is beautiful.

Adaneth
                                Participant

All of the choices either show up blank or “This image or video has been moved or deleted” :/

That’s what I’m seeing too, though at least the link to the gallery worked for me. Not easy to pick just one! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.