fbpx

PYO Phoenix!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Phoenix!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Misato you are the most WONDERFUL PERSON EVAR!!!!!

That is too funny! πŸ˜†

And it seems I may not have to PM anyone… as Melody stated in another thread there will be about 12 molds for the phoenix. WOOT! 8)

Pam

Kujacker wrote:

Missed them. Must have been a very small batch. It also looks like his eyes are gray, but I assume that’s the “blue lavender”.

Yes, that is blue lavender. Have you used the zoom in link on the picture? They may just look grey on your screen.

Lokie
        Participant

Oh man, I love USPS! I’m a million miles from the factory, yet I got my phoenix today! It’s beautiful and the details are amazing, but also, it’s very delicate. I don’t know how it’s possible for me not to break this thing while painting. I’m a clutz to begin with, and putting something extra fragile in my hands… Uh oh.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

*squirms in seat* I so can’t wait to see photos of people painting! I can’t wait to paint one myself if I can get one when they come out again.

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

*squirms in seat* I so can’t wait to see photos of people painting! I can’t wait to paint one myself if I can get one when they come out again.

Ditto πŸ˜€ !

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I got my phoenix today as well! I want them in some of the other eye colors as well. Have lots of ideas and not quite sure where to begin. I understand lots more will be available in 5 weeks! eeeeee! πŸ˜€

bayoudragon
                Participant

For those that have received their birdies, can someone please get me an eye measurement so I can update the PYO eye/gem sticky. πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I got my phoenix today as well! I want them in some of the other eye colors as well. Have lots of ideas and not quite sure where to begin. I understand lots more will be available in 5 weeks! eeeeee! πŸ˜€

What eye color did you get?

5 weeks? That will be good. I hope…I got camping on the 8th of Sept. through to the weekend…won’t have net access at that time.

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I’m glad it’s going to be a little while before the next batch comes out. Gives me time to try sell some more PYOs and save some money.

Katherine
                      Participant

*dies* I missed it……..But, I can wait a few more weeks…maybe…if I don’t com-bust from the anticipation. 😈

waaaaaaaaaaaa i missed them to,i was in montana from aug 7th till the 28th and the cousin i was staying with has no pc(how is that possible?) :shrug:

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.