fbpx

PYO Commissions Open/Trades

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PYO Commissions Open/Trades

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

I thought about this one. I have an extra Silver Emp coming, but I didn’t see any Griffs. I need another one flush them out. I guess I’ll just hang onto him, eventually someone will want to trade or something for him…if I wait long enough πŸ˜†

Didn’t see any gryphs? In my examples you mean? Yeah I don’t have any in my examples, but I have and do paint them… πŸ™‚
      Can you send me some pics of what you’ve done? Since I’m pretty sure you traded Ski for a rainbow my silver might still be in the running πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kujacker
      Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

I thought about this one. I have an extra Silver Emp coming, but I didn’t see any Griffs. I need another one flush them out. I guess I’ll just hang onto him, eventually someone will want to trade or something for him…if I wait long enough πŸ˜†

Didn’t see any gryphs? In my examples you mean? Yeah I don’t have any in my examples, but I have and do paint them… πŸ™‚
        Can you send me some pics of what you’ve done? Since I’m pretty sure you traded Ski for a rainbow my silver might still be in the running πŸ˜†

Regrettably, I don’t have any photos of them πŸ™ All the gryphons I’ve painted I painted a looong time ago before I got a proper way to photograph the sculptures I painted. I have an old digital camera that GLARES everything, and I generally didn’t even photo my early work because of it, since all the pictures ended up looking color warped and stark-white thanks to the flash πŸ˜• The one I know I had photos of, I can only find in-progress shots… so that wouldn’t be a good example to show you…

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Kujacker wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Regrettably, I don’t have any photos of them πŸ™ All the gryphons I’ve painted I painted a looong time ago before I got a proper way to photograph the sculptures I painted. I have an old digital camera that GLARES everything, and I generally didn’t even photo my early work because of it, since all the pictures ended up looking color warped and stark-white thanks to the flash πŸ˜• The one I know I had photos of, I can only find in-progress shots… so that wouldn’t be a good example to show you…
          Sounds like me trying to get good pics of my ebay wins. I can either have new Windstones or a new camera…guess what I buy πŸ˜† I originally bought the camera to take pics of foster dogs and it does a nice job of that.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kujacker
          Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Sounds like me trying to get good pics of my ebay wins. I can either have new Windstones or a new camera…guess what I buy πŸ˜† I originally bought the camera to take pics of foster dogs and it does a nice job of that.

Then you know what I went thru XD Now I have a “photo studio” that I can get decent photos with. The next gryphon I do (which the blank is on the way) will be properly photographed πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

YAY!! My first Windstone in my new house was the commision I got from you. He is wonderful! I love him!! Thank you very much πŸ˜€

Kujacker
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

YAY!! My first Windstone in my new house was the commision I got from you. He is wonderful! I love him!! Thank you very much πŸ˜€

I’m glad he got to you safely! Thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.