fbpx

PYO Chinese Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Chinese Dragon

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

SPark wrote:

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

I would LOVE a foo dog! And a kitsune would be awesome! (I could sell SO MANY of those to fox furries…)

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

Well, a regular production kitsune would be neat too, but I’d prefer a PYO.

Yes! I would love to see Melody’s take on a winged fox or kitsune!! *happy dance* And what eye and coat color choices you could have!

I think it was Watergazer that did a kitsune drawing with tails that moved? Correct me if it was somebody else – I have looked through sooo many galleries. In any case, it was very cool! I would also like to see a Windstone kitsune. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah! I won one of those on Ebay! Totlly adorable.

lamortefille
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

SPark wrote:

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

I would LOVE a foo dog! And a kitsune would be awesome! (I could sell SO MANY of those to fox furries…)

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

Well, a regular production kitsune would be neat too, but I’d prefer a PYO.

Yes! I would love to see Melody’s take on a winged fox or kitsune!! *happy dance* And what eye and coat color choices you could have!

I think it was Watergazer that did a kitsune drawing with tails that moved? Correct me if it was somebody else – I have looked through sooo many galleries. In any case, it was very cool! I would also like to see a Windstone kitsune. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah! I won one of those on Ebay! Totlly adorable.

Lucky you! That could be where I saw it – but the auction was over already. I could keep Watergazer busy for a year with requests. lol

Yep, the ATC Kitsune cards were mine with the moving tails. I plan to make more moving tail kitcunes in the near future and post them to Ebay. I’ll let you all know when I do though because I plan on doing a pheonix like that also, and a foo dog with a moving ball (if possible). That, and some gemstones cards. I have too many ideas…but no time to do them in.

lamortefille
        Participant

Watergazer wrote:

Yep, the ATC Kitsune cards were mine with the moving tails. I plan to make more moving tail kitcunes in the near future and post them to Ebay. I’ll let you all know when I do though because I plan on doing a pheonix like that also, and a foo dog with a moving ball (if possible). That, and some gemstones cards. I have too many ideas…but no time to do them in.

Yay! More goodies to bid on. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.